[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Now that Samee has a few episodes already, I can def. say that Grate & Preem are better in this than KCT.
I think Rasika is starting to "care" for Rarb more.

Looking forward to the little sister's pairing with the cop/army guy.
They had an interesting first encounter.

Ah Ma, is adorable. & Panlope is already playing cupid. 

I assume that Rarm is going to get involved with Si. I just hope that Si doesn't turn out to be a real b*tchy Nang'rai.

Fav. scene was when Panlope made his dad and P'Khun Ying pinky promise. Lol 

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
oh Dear, i saw some snippets of todays episode! so amny scenes with Rarb and Rasika... gosh the chemistry is electrifying.! and Rasika has to realise that she is starting to fall in love with her handsome samee!! Fave scene has to be the last one when she she was wiping him while he was shirtless!!!  :kiss3:  

x0unerthanlater

^ Oh! The "sponge" bath was pretty steamy... I would turn into a tomato if I was Preem. Grate isn't the best looking, but danng his smile and his eyes are the sweetest most charming ever!

Mae

sarNie Adult
What's there not to love about Great... I'm so drawn to him because of his smile, the way he looks at his n'ek, and his sexy voice! Just love him!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, i'm itching for spoiler and subbing .. but can't b/c have finals to study for ..

Will have to do subbing on weekend .. but spoiler .. can't hold back after today preview *sighed*

Favorite scene .. RARP fell of the bed for trying to be considerate toward his sweet 'sprained' ankle wife by sleeping on the edge of his side of bed lmao

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Damn it! I thought R scene was today  :coverlaf: Does anyone know if there's going to be a R scene in this version?  I wouldn't think so because this Rarb is so sweet to Ai.  This version definitely has more cuteness and much more drama, but I will forever love Joy & Pol's version.  

I like that Rarb realized his mistake and apologize to Ai with a rose.  And I was surprise that Ai apologized back.  They are so cute!

Penppy

sarNie Hatchling
ceda_lee said:
Damn it! I thought R scene was today  :coverlaf: Does anyone know if there's going to be a R scene in this version?  I wouldn't think so because this Rarb is so sweet to Ai.  This version definitely has more cuteness and much more drama, but I will forever love Joy & Pol's version.  

I like that Rarb realized his mistake and apologize to Ai with a rose.  And I was surprise that Ai apologized back.  They are so cute!
I think maybe don't have that scene. but have bed scene instead when two of them love each other. might be sweet scene. hheeheh

madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
can someone tell what they were saying in the scene in the bedroom.. i understood that Rasika was mad about the picture but wat did Rarb say to her?

cecilia

Staff member
At the rate at how things are heading, i don't think we'll get a r from the pair .. i'm actually rooting for a willing instead  :wub:

The bed scene: 

She was yelling at him for hurting her honor due to that shot with Sirisong.  He tried to explain things to her but she kept going with her anger.  He brought Patawee into the conversation and then she went on to compare the two and said that Rarp is nowhere close to being comparable with him.  Rarp got upset and said that since he's a bad creditor, he will take all the interest and investment from her .. he kept walking toward her and then she fell onto the bed.  They had a staring game lol -- she then asked him 'what must I do to make your money worth it?' This caught him off guard and made him realize what he had just done at that short moment of time.

Sorry for not being able to sub this week episodes as fast .. everyone are having finals .. so bear with the slow translation in Viki na.

x0unerthanlater

Favorite scene for today was when Rarb & Khun Ying did the "temperature" checking.
Forehead to forehead! Cutest way I've ever seen!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:
I am starting to like Roongrai's and Wi's "coincidental" meetings at the boxing gym. tehehe
Roong is totally crushin' on Wi.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cecilia

Staff member
^I love that part as well as the part where he asked her to stay with him .. to perhaps wake up to a heal body of his lmao

So cheesy .. but sweet at the same time .. the morning show even said that people will start going crazy at destroying pillow again .. and it's true .. i'm blushing left and right when he's all sweet toward her :wub:

leemoua27

sarNie Egg
:woot:I am way to excited. O gosh Great you sure do know how to be sweet hehehehe...Love those smile and sweet eyes. :woot2: