[Ch3] Samee (Maker J)

cecilia

Staff member
I didn't do any comparison ... i watch it like i have never one before lol
i even read spoilers to keep track of each week/happening .. 
I guess to enjoy the lakorn .. one just have to push everything aside and focus on what's happening now ..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahah Ceci, hopefully you're not thinking that I was talking to you. I was talking to the post above my previous post. lol ^^

Anyways, I still need to catch up with episode 3 and 4. I'm falling behind. lol

cecilia

Staff member
^oh, you're fine. I'm just answering in general. I really do think to enjoy a remake one will have to push the old one aside.  At least, that's what I did with lots of the remake in the past - i watch the new one with an open mind. lol

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
Actually, I heard, either here on AF or at Spicy, that this version is a lot closer to the novel than Pol and Joy's version. It's best to watch this version and any other versions without comparing. There's a lot of changes in this version so it's bound to not be related to the previous version. This one has more comedy and romance along with being more modern, which I really like. We're just 4 episodes in so there's no need to be to quick to judge. Hopefully they'll fill us in more on how Rarb fell in love with Ai later on as the lakorn progress. Besides, Preem is still a fresh, new actress so she isn't going to be that great yet despite the fact that this role is a really strong role for her to play, but she's improving. :)

Yea, I never knew this was even based off a novel to begin with. This is the first time I've ever seen an older drama along with it's remake. So it is hard not to make comparisons. I guess everything just caught me off guard because I still had my head stuck on the old storyline. And yes this one does have comic reliefs. 

As for Preem, I think she's doing great. It's my first time watching her and she's doing better than what I expected. 

cecilia said:
I didn't do any comparison ... i watch it like i have never one before lol
i even read spoilers to keep track of each week/happening .. 
I guess to enjoy the lakorn .. one just have to push everything aside and focus on what's

Lol, after the second episode I was starting to forget the old version.  :wink:

Mae

sarNie Adult
This is my "it" lakorn right now...can't wait for new episodes to come out. I just love Grate so much, and can't wait to see what happens with Ai and Rarp! I haven't been obsessed with a lakorn since Koo Kum!

roselovesice

xox said:
Yea, I never knew this was even based off a novel to begin with. This is the first time I've ever seen an older drama along with it's remake. So it is hard not to make comparisons. I guess everything just caught me off guard because I still had my head stuck on the old storyline. And yes this one does have comic reliefs. 

As for Preem, I think she's doing great. It's my first time watching her and she's doing better than what I expected. 
Oh no. I totally understand. It's okay though. It happens. :)

Finally caught up but goshh. Wednesday is taking forever to get here. I want to see the next episode alreadyyyy! 

cecilia

Staff member
Short spoiler:
The family eat quietly on the table .. Pallop then saw the plate full of fried egg and asked Khunying that he wanted to eat it.  Since the plate was closer to Rarp, he got up and scoop a spoonful of it to Pallop as Rasika look on.  He then came up with another request and asked his dad, Rarp, that he wanted shrimp.  Rasika then got up and tried to scoop it only to be stop by Rarp's spoon as well.  Their spoons crashed into each other as they both tried to scoop the shrimps for Pallop. Both had a brief moment of staring before they realized what had just happened and backed away from the dish.  Both didn't scoop Pallop any shrimps as they continued to eat silently by themselves.  Ah Ma then whispered something in Pallop's ear as he got down to take a look at his parents - turn left and right.  He then walked away.  Rarp called him out in confusion to come back to eat.   Pallop could careless and walked to sit by himself  to try to get some attention as his parents continue to look on with worried eyes.

Rasika got up to asked Pallop, "Are you not feeling well is that why you're not eating?"

Pallop didn't answer as he looked on for more queue from his great-grandma, Ah Ma.

Ah Ma complained that she lost her appetite from this mood changes and left Rarp and Rasika in confusion.

Rarp got up to Pallop and was about to say something only to be interrupted by him.

"You and p'Khun Ying are not talking or smiling at each other, I'm stress out, " said Pallop.

"Well then, your dad and I will get along now.  Let's go back to eat, my smart one, " said Rasika.

"If both of you are good then you must do pinky swear," said Pallop.

Rarp lifted up his pinky finger first before Rasika decided to follow .. only after Pallop begged her, 'P'Khunying."

Due to her weakness with Pallop's plead, Rasika agreed to pinky swear w/Rarp.

Pallop held onto the two's hands and walked with them to eat at the table.  The two couldn't look up at each other except keep on smiling.    Rarp scooped food onto Rasika's plate as she accepted it due to Pallop's gaze.  Ah Ma watched this and smiled.

Pallop then told the two that he wanted to play .. and to have them play with him too.  Everyone turned to look at Rasika.  She didn't know what to do but to accept Pallop's request.  Rarp secretly smiled as he come to realize that Pallop's plead is Rasika's weakness.

The four of them play 'ROCK, PAPER, SCISSOR.' whoever loose, get to be drawn by the other.

Rarp and Rasika went against each other.  When Rasika saw that Rarp did Paper, she changed her fingers to Scissor.  

"You cheated," said Rarp.

"No, it's just that .. I'm a bit slow, that's all," said Rasika.

"Well then, you lost," said Pallop as he handed the pencil/marker to his dad.

Rarp held onto the pencil as Rasika looked on with uncertainly and tried to refuse.

"You lost and trying to run away .. the public eyes are watching you," said Rarp.

Rasika had to give in and sat still to let Rarp draw on her.  Rarp finished and laughed at her.

"Why are laughing?" asked Rasika

"I'm laughing at the madam Panda." answered Rarp.

Rasika turned around to look at the mirror only to see eyes drawn with two black circle like a panda.  She pulled her courage in wanting to win over Rarp.

"i won't lose it this time for sure, " said Rasika.

Rasika won and drew on Rarp's.  She gave out a loud laugh when she's done with him.  Pallop saw this and laughed as well.

"Dad, you look like a raccoon .. with dark eyes." 

Rasika and Pallop did a high five as they continued to laugh at Rarp.

"It's better to smile at one another than to have frown upon one another, right?" asked Ah Ma.

The two stop to listen to Ah Ma.  She went on to talk about family influence .. how their moods affect one another.

The two felt bad afterward.

"I'm sorry, Ah Ma.  Pallop, I'm sorry too." said Rasika.

"Well then, can you and dad not argue anymore? I don't feel good at all. I want you two to love each other."

Rasika got silent after Pallop's last remark but have to accept it from Pallop, "yes."

Ah Ma and Pallop are playing cupids :wub:

*sorry, have to go to class .. did this without checking for grammar and spelling errors. Enjoy na.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
xox said:
Hi ceda_lee and Maiko!!! So glad to see you guys here! 

Hahahaha! Aw, hiya, Xox! :hiya: :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: I'm happy to hear more from you in here, too! :D But the truth is, I'm actually not watching Samee. :sweat: I'm not watching any Thai lakorns at the moment. Too busy with other things to watch any lakorns in details. :lolyup: But yay! I'm glad you're enjoying Great and Preem's Samee! :)

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Hahahaha! Aw, hiya, Xox! :hiya: :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: I'm happy to hear more from you in here, too! :D But the truth is, I'm actually not watching Samee. :sweat: I'm not watching any Thai lakorns at the moment. Too busy with other things to watch any lakorns in details. :lolyup: But yay! I'm glad you're enjoying Great and Preem's Samee! :)
Aww... come on, you have to watch it! Your missing out all the fun here! :)

And I love the spoilers Ceci, thanks, just love Prallope, such a cute little boy. And, Ah Ma, just loving her.

Look! Photos! :) I exploded when I saw these photos! Ah! I want to see them so bad! :(
Credit to: TVMAGAZINE ฉบับพิเศษละครทีวี from Facebook

Now... who can't wait for tomorrow! :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
missstaceythao said:
Aww... come on, you have to watch it! Your missing out all the fun here! :)

And I love the spoilers Ceci, thanks, just love Prallope, such a cute little boy. And, Ah Ma, just loving her.

Look! Photos! :) I exploded when I saw these photos! Ah! I want to see them so bad! :(
Credit to: TVMAGAZINE ฉบับพิเศษละครทีวี from Facebook

*PICs*

Now... who can't wait for tomorrow! :)

Wha, I am! :cry1: :lmao: Aw, thanks for the recommendation! :woot: Trying to do a million things at once, and my lazy bottom isn't helping out much. :smack: I'll definitely give it a try when I get the chance, for Great and Preem's scenes do look promising! :crush:

Aw, thanks for sharing the photos for everybody to see, Missstaceythao, but I'll have to point out to you about Asianfuse's forum rules regarding hotlinking pictures. We're no longer allow to hotlink pictures from Facebook, IG accounts, Magazinedee, Pantip, other websites. ^_^ We have to first upload the pictures onto an image hosting server (such as Photobucket, Imageshack, Tinypic, etc.) if we want the photos to be seen. If you don't have time to re-upload the pictures first, another alternative is to share the link to the photos instead, like the following example(s):

Credit to: TVMAGAZINE ฉบับพิเศษละครทีวี's Facebook.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/1460085_438073379626562_2115698739_n.jpg

OR

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=643938412315888&set=a.643938148982581.1073742243.205848302791570&type=1&theater

If members click on either of the links, it will take them to a different tab/window with the same picture. When we share the links to the pictures via that option, we avoid hotlinking pictures. :) I encourage all members to read our forum rules by clicking on this LINK or the following link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/

Please follow the forum rules! ^_^ Sorry if it sounds like I'm picking on you, Missstaceythao! :sweat: :spin: :cry: Not what I intended at all. But I do want AF members to follow the rules, so I'm putting it out there through this way. ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
Another small spoiler:
Apparently, our RARP wanted attention from Khunying so he pretended that he can't wash the color away. He said it must had been permanent marker .. and that he washed it so hard that he hurt his hand and it still won't come off.  Khunying told him to use oil on it to wash it away. He pretended that he doesn't know how so she offered to help do it for him.  As she helped him wash his hand away, he secretly smiled to himself.  She didn't realized that she herself always space out from this moment too.  However, she saw that he's tricking her by seeing him at the corner of her eyes and pushed her hand against his to make it hurt.  

He told her that it hurt and she got up to tell him that who asked him to trick her. She threw the pillow at him and walked away from him.  He then turn to Pallop and gave him a kiss and pretended to say something to Pallop but what he want to say was to her indirectly.

roselovesice

Thanks Ceci for the spoilers. I can't wait for those scenes! :D Too cute! 555

Here's the MV for Zeal's song. Too bad there's no spoilers. :( I really wanted to see some scenes in the MV but there's none. Other than that, love the song! :D
Credit: GMMGrammyOfficial YT

Gigi

sarNie Egg
OMG Ah-Ma had to be one of the funniest grandmas around.  She’s good; I cracked up everytime she’s in the scene!!

Love, love, the scene of the drawing on each other faces.  Soooo cute!!! :kiss2:  Both Great and Preem did a good job with those sweet looks into each eye. Ahhhhh.... :drools:  I can rest happy now till tomorrow.  A big thumb up to Pallop and Ah-Ma too.