[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Katerine

Butterfly123
People at Pantip annoy me at time :whatever:

i finally got to watch today episode and you would see Thee was in denial about he feeling for Phao when he found out Wat was staying with her LMAO, you could see the jealousy all over his face :rofl: not many scenes of either Ken or toey today mostly Markim :(

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Todays episode...i basically fastforawrd it. lol Except for Koey's scenes of course. ahha :p
I'm so happy that he decided to go pick her up. I feel bad for woolen's character but it's kind of her fault for not telling Thee her true feelings and telling him what's up. :sweat: but girl, he has FALLEN IN LOVE with PHAO without knowing so. :clap:
Anyways, I can't wait to see the next episode. It's gonna be so funny when she tells Thee to tell Naem that he's her BF, i believe so. :lol2:
I just love how she likes to play around with Thee by calling him "Tee Rak" and etc. :coverlaf:
Wat should of had realize by now that Thee was OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS that he was staying over at Phao's place when he told him about it. :lol2: I mean...now that he knew that Thee dropped Phao off at home. I kind of wished Wat went outside and saw it. :lol:
Maries looks beautiful when she actually dresses up. I swear i've been seeing her wear her PJ's the last 5 episodes. :lolyup:
The Yoga part, especially the music, was just so weird and off at the end. :shock2:

When i go to Pantip, i only look for pictures. Screw everything else. :lol2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn while I started episode 4 and 5 no fast forwarding its so good
now I'm not just loving the paothee cute pair but I'm into all the 3 couples :thumbsup:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
I'm getting confused now. I'm watching ep 5 but I don't even remember if I watched ep 4! Wth?! I love koey! I think I announced that already...

smiley1705

sarNie Egg
my fav couple is definitely ken and toey!! they look so cute bickering with each other! HOwever, when boy and marie starts bickering, it gets damn annoying~~

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
What's better than Santa Ken and Toey on a Motorcycle? :coverlaf: lol

Credit: 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar FB

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahah. Mark is too cute. Have i mention how much i love that song he sing for kim!! Love that song and I love it when it sing it. I want that song. Anyone know who the original singer is and the title to it?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Never mind. I found the song already. It is sing by Bird! Here the MV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUgNCqDF5c

I hate the fact how if you listen it on your earphone you can only hear it on one side of your earphones.suck!But whatever.hahha. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
hahah. Mark is too cute. Have i mention how much i love that song he sing for kim!! Love that song and I love it when it sing it. I want that song. Anyone know who the original singer is and the title to it?
I love it too! Bird Thongchai is the oriinal singer and the song is call "Neur Mai." It's one of my favorite from P'Bird.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I love it too! Bird Thongchai is the oriinal singer and the song is call "Neur Mai." It's one of my favorite from P'Bird.
thanks! I just found the mv of bird singing it.heh. I Love the song! This is going to be one of my favorite from him too. ^-^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
thanks! I just found the mv of bird singing it.heh. I Love the song! This is going to be one of my favorite from him too. ^-^
The song is deep and the the MV is awesome!!! I cried the first time I heard it.

I love it how Mark was looking at Kim when he sang to her.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
OMG, Mark has a really nice voice.
I love the song so much.

Can someone please translate the meaning of the song? Thank you.

I love the way Mark was looking at Kim when he sang the song. So adorable!!!!!

MarKim forever!!!!!!!!!!