[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Katerine

Butterfly123
i don't think my heart could take Boy doing a willing scene with anyone but Margie hahah :loool:

thanks for the pictures in the first 2 pics Marie looks a bit like Vicky.

Kane's acting is a bit annoying but he and Toey are definitely going to be the cutest couple of the 3!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol Kat.. I know right.. Bargie left a big impression on me during the "willing" scene.. it was so sad T_T *sniffsniff*

and yeah, kane's acting is so great.. but i feel like i'll enjoy their couple.. hehe..

and oi, i forgot to mention this earlier.. but is Diew going to be p'rai-ish to kim/mark's couple or is he just gonna be a side-guy?

Katerine

Butterfly123
yeah the Bargie Willing in Roy Marn was Good!! so tender and heart warming :wub: *sigh*

well from what i've seen Diew is playing p'rai/ Kims character Boyfriend i think

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
2 more days yeah!!!!!

I am so excited.

I am looking forward to MK couple the most because I want to see how Mark and Kim chemistry. I hope they have sparks between them.

I love Kim's acting in RP a lot!!!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I dont see chemistry between Boy or Marie, but I'll have to find out when the lakorn airs! For now, I want to see Mark the most! :coverlaf:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. yosinee's twitter

For some people, Ken's massive (pardon me) teeth is something that bothers them a lot (he already had braces in the past, so those teeth absolutely something he can do nothing about). But it's not his teeth that makes me a little bit cringe every time I see him, it's his annoying voice! arggghh major turn off! It's a good thing actually to see him paired with Toey, which is one of actresses with good, rare, voice (her voice is a lot deeper and mature despite her childish-like appearance). I can't even through if he was to be paired with actress with shrill voice. I'm so sorry guys about the whole voice rant. Keep this thread in peace yo! :rockon:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

cr. yosinee's twitter

For some people, Ken's massive (pardon me) teeth is something that bothers them a lot (he already had braces in the past, so those teeth absolutely something he can do nothing about). But it's not his teeth that makes me a little bit cringe every time I see him, it's his annoying voice! arggghh major turn off! It's a good thing actually to see him paired with Toey, which is one of actresses with good, rare, voice (her voice is a lot deeper and mature despite her childish-like appearance). I can't even through if he was to be paired with actress with shrill voice. I'm so sorry guys about the whole voice rant. Keep this thread in peace yo! :rockon:
its ok dertaajaf everyone is free to comment na ja just ignore those bad words when
they're tired and u had no time to bother with it they will stop just focus on your chores your doing yeah I reckon Ken P his voice is quite annoying but let just see how
his acting will go in this lakorn and I can say Ken his lucky to have Toey as his n'ek cos she is really cute indeed

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Actually if you can fix big teeth by pulling it out and putting new ones like Hilary Duff did. Anyways the dude would be hot if he didn't smile or open his mouth. I don't mind his voice, its not bad at all. If he just makes a straight face i find him attractive.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol I remember I saw Ken P's "before and after" pics, he was cute though but different from he is right now

let's just say that if he knows how to smile, it'd be really charming cuz I think he is pretty handsome, huh?

tbh out of the casts, I love Toey the most, she is just cute, and her acting seems good so far

Marie's high pitch voice does annoying me plus when she stands next to boy, she looks lot younger than Boy lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL I can't make up my mind if Kane is good-looking or not. Hopefully he'll surprise me with decent acting that will just make it not matter how he looks...?

I agree about Toey, her voice makes up for her cute appearance, which isn't all that overly-young/cute imo, she's quite attractive onscreen, and I don't mean just looks.

Simply because I adore Kim and Mark from 4Huajai I want to see how their acting is coming along so I want to see these two most, and plus they SEEM to have chemistry in the teasers. I'm over their sibling relationship by now lol And I don't think Boy will disappoint me, even if he and Marie don't become an impressive couple.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I find Ken attractive lol with or without big teeth. Don't be hating lol I feel sad now because my cousins have big teeth too and I like their smiles ( I'm actually jealous). My little cousin is like the cutest thing ever when he smiles with his big teeth.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
ok guys, may Ken entertains us a bit first, then we can judging based on his performance. Can't wait till this Friday! :nailbiter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9gG8U_o2CU&feature=g-all

cr. TheIQzero

Look at those flowing hair Pitta, Marie, Kim got there! Me wants! :spin:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i really love the old version and cant wait till this friday to see how this version comes out.. im looking forward to Ken Pupoom and Toey's couple :wub: and Boy and Marie's couple :wub: ... I cant wait for the :w-scene-pop-corn: though I do will it was with Margie.. But a pervie like me take anything .. :pervie: