[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
agreee with every1, she looks older, they both look good individually. We'll i don't expect much with their pairing becuz, I watch with pok/jackrit and it was ..zzzZ..ZzzzZZ... I know they will change it a bit but their story was boring...p'k stalking n'k being nice to her...n'k stubborn, have a loser b/f that is using her...her character act tough but isn't, or act tough to the wrong person....the other 2 pairing was funny and sill... I love some of the conversation they had...(bro-mance sense) au/pip character comparing grls to oxygen that they need, yet they were complaining about the complication of comphrending them...
Au his the youngest role he was so playful he looks so young back then till now he still
has a young figure even though his age is 30+ that is why lots of his fans think he looks
younger than his age Pip also still looks good for his age too this new version I am
more interested to see Boy/Marie, Kane/Toey cos its Pip/Au playful role not so interested
in the Mark/Kim character

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Alice for da video...Mark is so funny...dam he got Kim and Toey on da run...lol

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
lmao dude, I think Mark and Toey would have been better LOL

They both look really cute together
Bingo! They both have baby face, so they'll look compatible if they're the pra'nang instead of Kimberly.

(off topic) just wondering if yaya, kim, margie already got their own lakorn as nang'ek, when mint's turn? And I almost forgot that Woonsen is here too LOL, because everybody is like got so angry in mam gaem daeng thread.

who is Toey? any pictures?

Since I wont be seeing Mteam any time soon, I need to know what Mark's next costars will look like LOL

Toey