[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The guys are hot! They're spending more time with each other than the ladies. Lol. I love how they're close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzOq5z5B1LE&sns=em

Credit to kisskeepintouch

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I wondering what the guys are looking at in the phone....lol
but every cute actually...

cecilia

Staff member
^must be something to make them laugh this hard ..

whenever i see Boy with his facial hair remind me of Margie's name calling of him in ROY MARN 'YOU GANGSTA BEARD MAN!' lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hm...how are Mark's and Toey's characters related? so many different connections, i forgot them all. thanks for the pictures!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh cute picture...love it and once agian which you hard it millions of time ~thank you~

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pics, Pretty Nana. Toey is too adorable. I think I'm looking forward to seeing her and Ken's pair the most in here.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the new pics. The more I look at Ken Pupoom, the more he looks like Boy Pisanu. Whilst Marie looks like Namfon P.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the new pics. The more I look at Ken Pupoom, the more he looks like Boy Pisanu. Whilst Marie looks like Namfon P.
yeah when Ken P smile he does look like P'Boy Pissanu and Marie she resemble alot of
faces

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Mark look so funny in that second picture. Not cute at all.hahha. J/K! My Man Mark always
look fine! :) Oh, I can't wait to see this come out!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
toey's gets to sing a song, here's the behind the scene clip of the mv:

her voice's a lot higher when she sings o.0 but it sounds nice and the song's cute
maybe they'll use it as an ost