[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks Tinah for those pictures wow Kane surely he is smoken hot and mighty handsome
and specially Mark and p'boy :camera:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
voosen is in here?

anyways.. whoa.. i thought kane was rome for a bit.. kinda similar-ish.. but not too ..

ooo p'boy and p'mark looks good <3

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Boy's personality. However, I don't find him attractive here for some reason... >.< Ehe. Mark is looking good! Kim and Marie looks so mature and are very tall gals! Toey is so tiny and cute, lol. Kane looks a bit like Rome in a way. However, I think he looks really handsome and charming, so KOREAN-ISH look in him! Woot. I especially cannot wait to see Toey and Kane together. Also I look forward to Marie's first lakorn performance, she looks lovely!

lilypha

sarNie Adult
I find Marie, the one paring with boy, looks different from the one that some of use posted. Is it the same person? but the fitting marie looks stunning:)

cant wait for this lakorn

lilypha

sarNie Adult
he looks mixed between Vee, ROme and Korean star--guess why they have him played the ployboy role. It is only me that find Marie looks stunning or maybe I love her dress and her hair. Is she playing the tomboy one? if so she is a bautiful tom.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, the more i see him the more cute he is! i wish him and marie got together. she is soo adorable! ch3 got a lot of pretty/cute newcomers

he look like dennis o'neal on this pic

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
yhea i agree with you Tinah ! Marie is gorgeous too.
In my opinion, Toey should be replaced =x
Kane with someone else >< Marie wouldve been the best choice lol
but she looks too damn good with Boy even though i'm Bargie bias LOL :whatever:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol there, we figured out which k-star he resembles. Kane is indeed very cute.
Marie is gorgeous and makes one hot couple with Boy. Next time she plays in a lakorn hope they put her with Kane or Nadech. How old is she?