[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
UPDATE: Khun Ja assigned Boy the police man role for this lakorn. As for Kim, she still waiting for confirmation with the elders. And for Mark, he said he don't know about this lakorn, yet. He is NOT confirmed either but if the elders want him to play he will consider. I think Kane, for sure is confirmed since this will be his first lakorn that Khun Ae wants to promote him.

As much as I love BARGIE together, I can't deny that Boy and Kim seem to have decent chemistry together too ^__^
They seem really close & are always together (often). ^__^ No wonder why Kim was linked as third party to Boy and his Girlfriend break-up.. :scratchhead2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ thanks bliss!

same with me. i've been drawn to the Boy-Kim pairing since their photoshoot (HOT!) i wouldn't mind them pairing up in this lakorn.
what event was that where the two were with Great and Alex??

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the event with Boy, Kim, Alex and Grate was Tee Tai Krua.

Thanks for the update Bliss. I hope Boy and Kim will pair up because they indeed look good together :)

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Is there no chance of Mint playing in this lakorn? I want to see her and Mark though I do want to see her with many other actors too. I want to see Mint with Mario, and etc. I think she should try getting a serious role too. Something like prim and proper. She'll be good at it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im happy boy's confirmed as the police.. because that role seem more interesting than the other ones.. i think boy and kim look good together too but.. im still boy/margie bias lol.. ahaha. but if boy/kim were to pair up.. im ok as well.. :eyetwitch:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there no chance of Mint playing in this lakorn? I want to see her and Mark though I do want to see her with many other actors too. I want to see Mint with Mario, and etc. I think she should try getting a serious role too. Something like prim and proper. She'll be good at it.
I know I wish Mint would have more serious roles like that. It would be very interesting 555+++

Khun Ja won't start this lakorn until next year. So I hope she at least confirms the pranangs in November or December at the latest! ^__^

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'd like Mint to be in a serious role too. As much as I want to see Mteam together again, I'd perfer them being in another lakorn, preferably a slap and kiss one where they have all the attention lol :) I wouldn't mind Mark pairing up with differnt actresses aside from the Yaya, Mint C and Mint N but just please have some developement in the relationships. NRLJ and PLR failed to show that :(

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'd like Mint to be in a serious role too. As much as I want to see Mteam together again, I'd perfer them being in another lakorn, preferably a slap and kiss one where they have all the attention lol :) I wouldn't mind Mark pairing up with differnt actresses aside from the Yaya, Mint C and Mint N but just please have some developement in the relationships. NRLJ and PLR failed to show that :(
Chubbycheeks, I agree. Mark has only had two lakorns and sadly both of them has been flops! Now that you mentioned it I don't think Tawan Dued will be a flop at all with it's script since it's got a very skillful group of casting and talent with action but then with the pranang relationship in Tawan Dued it probably won't be big focus as much as the action conflicts. :thumbdown: Because one of Mark's recent interview he said that they're already done with filming love scenes between him and Yaya, and that there is barely any! I admit it be so hurtful to see Mark love scenes with Yaya and I was glad Mark revealed that is barely any BUT then that would been that none of his lakorns along with PLR & NRLJ he has no chemistry with his nang'eks! :nailbiter: His lakorns need better development and focus with pranang feelings/scenes.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
there really wasn't any room for love in the lakorns Mark played huh??
I don't mind seeing him with other.. I just wanted to see 4HJHKK cast again but this time without Aum since he has a bigger age difference. Someone around their age. I'm still Boy/Margie biased too but I don't mind Kim and Boy. I don't mind Kim and Mark too. lol but I mind-ed Yaya and Mark because they killed two birds with one stone (my Yadech and Mteam fever) and the both of them don't seem to have chemistry though they do act out their roles very good.
If shes waiting she should get all 4HJHKK cast!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
News update @pantip that Mark and Kim will pair in here but not sure which of the 3 character but I'm feeling that
Mak maybe play Tun Jakrit role so Kane he might take the playful Au Thanakorn character but now just waiting for some
more update info.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Alice ^__^ Yes, Mark and Kim will be a pair. I highly thought it was going to be Boy & Kim, but I'm sure they'll get their chance. LOL, I know for sure Kim will get to pair up with her 3 brothers along the road. Funny, how Din is the oldest brother. She get to play with oldest brother. So maybe next lakorn it be Boy! Hehe. :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe i read the news at spicy..

im happy-ish ahaha.. XD..
curious who boy will be paired with hehehe..

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i hope they change it more, Jarkit and pok couple was sooo boring to me. N'k seem like a snob and know it all only to get played by her b/f....p'k was ok

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Boy always get same roles so far.. PLAYER PLAYER. Lol.

It so wierd b/c Mark recent interview he said he didn't know about this lakorn yet but that was fast how Khun Ja just confirmed him on the spot.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^I think THUN role is the mature guy since Boy looks older than Mark but he didn't get that role instead the policeman role. :scratchchin:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can't accept Mak w/another nang'ek !
just saying
even though Kim is one of the 4HJHKK girls which I love mak.
its a big NO for me :p

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mark and Kim should be an interesting pair. My first thoughts are Kim has a really mature look where as Mark has a younger, baby face look. I'll need to see picture of just the two to determine whether their looks are compatible but for the most part, I don't mind them at all. Mark seriously needs a good partner with good script.

Bliss - I'm really having high hopes for Tawan Deud and hopefully like you said it won't be a flop. I knew right away from the trailer that there wouldn't be much romantic scenes between Yaya and Mark which is sad for the fact that Mark doesn't get the chance to fully interact with his n'ek. But what to do. Maybe that's why P'Nok Chatchai wants them to pair them again :scratchchin:

Poor Mark! It's time that he gets the chance to show his acting abilities.