[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I never saw the old version but someone said above that Pip Rawich was the policeman in the old version. I don't want to see Mark as the older mature guy again, it's quite boring, it will just be similar to PLR! >.< I want to see different side of Mark!!
i'm so confused now cos everyone here saying Thun name in the old version when its not even him cos the p'ek that play is
Au not Thun guy.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i'm so confused now cos everyone here saying Thun name in the old version when its not even him cos the p'ek that play is
Au not Thun guy.
Yes one of the p'k is Au Thanakorn , I couldn't remember his name I wrote Thun (guessing) short for THANAKORN (THAN - THUN)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol it would be almost weird to see Boy going from player to mature older guy. i think he suits the playful character not the serious one, but it'd be nice to see a new side in the future.
also in the future i'd like Mark in romance comedy or something to bring out his cute side ^^ but he does great as the mature one!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks everyone for all the updates. I'm glad to see Boy, Mark and Kim in another lakorn together. Hope they can confirm the main leads soon.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Omgahh!! I am totally excited to see boy play the policeman role.. Omg.. I can picture it already.. HOT :)

wonder who'll play his n'ek hehe..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
they should hold this back a little and wait for yaya and nadech!!!
Yeah i agree they should just wait for them but both their schedule are fully booked they both have game rai pa gam ruk
and Yaya has Prissana and Tawan Derd.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it would be good if they wait. However; on the plus side they might eventually have all of them play together again considering how popular they were in 4 hua Jai. Not only that it might be an even better storyline or an original one. They should definitely consider making a part 2 for 4 hua Jai. Since they always like making remakes and sequels. And part two can have all of them appear at the same time, and babies at the end. Heheheh I'm imagining too much. I'm hoping though that they will eventually cast all of them again, it could be a good thing because we will have something to look forward to next yr or in the future. Anyways I'm excited to see this one.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah it would be good if they wait. However; on the plus side they might eventually have all of them play together again considering how popular they were in 4 hua Jai. Not only that it might be an even better storyline or an original one. They should definitely consider making a part 2 for 4 hua Jai. Since they always like making remakes and sequels. And part two can have all of them appear at the same time, and babies at the end. Heheheh I'm imagining too much. I'm hoping though that they will eventually cast all of them again, it could be a good thing because we will have something to look forward to next yr or in the future. Anyways I'm excited to see this one.
Oops! I accidentally THANKED you, wrong button! >.<

But yes, I would totally lovelove a sequel to 4 Hua Jai! If any lakorn can manage to have another part why not 4 Hua Jai when it's one of the popular lakorn that many fans loved! I want babies and I still wanting to see Lom, Kati, Din, and Cha-aim their weddinggg!!! :rolleyes1: 4 Hua Jai cast need to reunite, NOW!!! LOL.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oops! I accidentally THANKED you, wrong button! >.<

But yes, I would totally lovelove a sequel to 4 Hua Jai! If any lakorn can manage to have another part why not 4 Hua Jai when it's one of the popular lakorn that many fans loved! I want babies and I still wanting to see Lom, Kati, Din, and Cha-aim their weddinggg!!! :rolleyes1: 4 Hua Jai cast need to reunite, NOW!!! LOL.
Lol that's ok. Yeah I feel the same way and if you think about it theirs still a lot from 4 hua Jai that we still need to see. Like you metion the weddings. They should also explain the Teddy bear part in DJA lol. And babies, and much much more! Mark and Mint would also make up by having more sweeter scene and plus their part was too short compared with the others. Plus now they know what the fans want so they should totally give it to us! I sound so greedy but hey I ment it. Let's hope this comes true.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i would so love to see a 4 hua jai sequel!!! hopefully they put it as a consideration.. because i thought it was such a great series.. that needs to have more!! ahaha.. but yeah.. i would love to see the other 2 weddings.. and of course :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :thumbsup: ahahaha.. omg.. i shouldn't excite myself too much.. *coughcough* XD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i would so love to see a 4 hua jai sequel!!! hopefully they put it as a consideration.. because i thought it was such a great series.. that needs to have more!! ahaha.. but yeah.. i would love to see the other 2 weddings.. and of course :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :thumbsup: ahahaha.. omg.. i shouldn't excite myself too much.. *coughcough* XD

Did i just read WILLING? BABY?

OHH YHESSSSSSSS! ahhahaah

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ Ehe, LOL. We're all going our ways fantasizing about 4 Hua Jai sequel. :p Wished it was TRUE!! Wishful thinkingg.. :nailbiter: