[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yes I'm so glad it's the three of them again! Oh man this is going to be exciting. I wonder who are the n'ke for all these sexy mens.
o m g! Yay!! I get to see them again especially Mark!
I Just Love Mark!ha. Thanks. for telling me. I know
I wonder who will be the lucky ladies!!! :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree DAL^^ Wish they could've got Nadech but too late for them since Nadech is a hot item right now it's easy to book him! LOl.

I miss the BROMANCE in 4 Hua Jai too maybe another lakorn? Hehe.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ THANK YOU! gosh i miss those three so much! it's great seeing them together again. yes, sad that they will not reunite for this lakorn but oh well...
anyone know what the three guys were talking about?

:eek:fftopic: Num and Vicky doing another lakorn together? ^^
i can't wait to watch Mia Teng!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
A rumor news @pantip that maybe the 3 ladies as n'ek is either Kim,Margie,Mint C/ or N but no Yaya in here.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
A rumor news @pantip that maybe the 3 ladies as n'ek is either Kim,Margie,Mint C/ or N but no Yaya in here.
I guess im fine with Yaya not being in here knowing that's her schedule is busy, and beside if Barry isn't in here than she don't have to be. Lol. I hope Kim gets pair up with Boy and if Mint C is in here Yes with Mark. For Margie she can get the third new guy. Lol. I think I'm going overboard with this news. Thanks Alice.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update. I have a big feeling that KIM will be one of the nang'eks in here:)

As for Margie and Mint Chalida it's possible too but I don't have high hopes.

Mint Natwara will NOT be in this lakorn. Her manager said on Twitter already. She's in Game Phai Rak with Nadech + Yaya as nang'rai^^

There us also a LOUDER rumor @ Pantip that Mark will get paired up with Taew in this lakorn though.

But for now there are no confirmations YET only lot's of rumors!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update. I have a big feeling that KIM will be one of the nang'eks in here:)

As for Margie and Mint Chalida it's possible too but I don't have high hopes.

Mint Natwara will NOT be in this lakorn. Her manager said on Twitter already. She's in Game Phai Rak with Nadech + Yaya as nang'rai^^

There us also a LOUDER rumor @ Pantip that Mark will get paired up with Taew in this lakorn though.

But for now there are no confirmations YET only lot's of rumors!!
Wow that's interesting Mark and Taew I would like that

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Lol I think I'm bias with boy and Margie to be paired in here hehe.. But I wouldn't mind seeing a swap of pra'nangs XD