[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Mew look sexy gorgeous in here! True tat she look different but hella yeah i'm in! Caused there two sexy actress in here! Chom and Mew woohoo

Sweet_09

Wow Mew look sexy gorgeous in here! True tat she look different but hella yeah i'm in! Caused there two sexy actress in here! Chom and Mew woohoo

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Chomp is so funny with her mean faces and she kep saying, "it's only fitting and it's already this spicy" LOL. meaning she will be more spicy in the lakorn.  Actually, I didnt know nang'ek Sai was a mean person in here lol Chomp seems really into this "Sai" character lol  She's usually good with these mean nang'ek roles so Im not surprised.

Chakrit and Por is LMFAO! ahahah srsly! Chakrit couldnt keep a straight face everytime he's holding hand with Por.

I have faith in PaJaew! I think he's going to make this lakorn interesting to watch esp. coming from Chomp. I just hope it's not overly dramatic that its senseless to watch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow filming has started thanks na ka Dertaajaf

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
LOL @ that guy esp. the Alex Teradeth (Sp). He's funny!!! Mew is tiny! Looks like a little girl!!!!!!
that Alex dude his very playful and funny indeed

Sweet_09

Tat Alex Theeradeth guy is everywhere i go hehehe haven't see much of his work so i dont really know him...Chom and Mew are both sexy actress which i'm dying to see a bts hehehe i'm only ruhsing with it a lakorn i'm hella interest in tho hehehe thanks for sharing Alice...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
72701 said:
who is mew? is she a new actress or has she acted in something else before?
she's acting as n'ek with Pope in the Suparbaroot Series its the 2nd series khun chai pawornruj

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no update cos Chompoo been busy filming kon ruk strawberry but good news Sai See Plerng will have their opening ceremony