[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

myfaith

sarNie Egg
The cute young boy 's name is  Lek Teeradetch . Notttt  Alex  ka 

his family/friends/fans also like to call him Alek for nickname
so we can call him Lek or Alek is both ok !  But NOT Alex kaaaa  THANK U !

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL. It was good you clarified! People all over the board has been referring to him as Alex T. LOL. I myself never heard much about him so yea have always thought his names was "Alex". Lol

myfaith

sarNie Egg
he is the p'ek of chompoo's movie 'khun nai ho'
he is now familiar with chom
his IG  @lekteeradetch  
his twitter  @lekteeradetch
his fanclub  www.facebook.com/lekteeradetchfanpage

Profile here

Name :  lek teeradetch
Nickname: alek
Mix-blood : thailand & china
Birth: 15.9.1989
Height: 182cm
Graduation: Chula Univ (the same as chom wow )

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
credit to Mew Nittha Fanclub

damn Chakrit/Chompoo looks hot K'Charles and K'Sai

I cannot wait for this opening srsly! I am keeping my eyes peeled just for Mew, this new guy "Alek" lol and Chakrit, Chomp and darky Por Nuthawut! lol :p

Im anxious for Mew's wardrobe! She's been on classy wardrobe lately!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I cannot wait for this opening srsly! I am keeping my eyes peeled just for Mew, this new guy "Alek" lol and Chakrit, Chomp and darky Por Nuthawut! lol :p

Im anxious for Mew's wardrobe! She's been on classy wardrobe lately!!
in here Mew roles is a prim-proper she's been taking good caring by her families and her stepsister the nang'ek but character isn't fully nice in the inside she loves the pra'ek which is Chakrit and his her sister's boyfriend so Mew is like weak outside but inside she is full of jealousy 

SonYukView4ever

Thanks Alice.  I never seen the old version except the preview which is beautifully made.  Its going to be interesting seeing Mew convey the audience as a jealous and full of tricks sister.  Her appearance is def. too innocent.  I'd like to see how she delivers herself since this is only her second lakorn. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Thanks Alice.  I never seen the old version except the preview which is beautifully made.  Its going to be interesting seeing Mew convey the audience as a jealous and full of tricks sister.  Her appearance is def. too innocent.  I'd like to see how she delivers herself since this is only her second lakorn. 
the original is very good and well directed bet this new version will be better since we have the 3 top A-List 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
the original is very good and well directed bet this new version will be better since we have the 3 top A-List 

Yes and adding onto one or two great newbies like Mew and Alek (lol).

--

This lakorn def. keeps me on my pants. lol :p

SonYukView4ever

I think this lakron will be put on hold for a while because doesnt PaJeaw have to start on Yah Luem Chan???

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I think this lakron will be put on hold for a while because doesnt PaJeaw have to start on Yah Luem Chan???
the casting also busy too I'm dying to see this too

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ooh, Mew is in here?!!! I never came in this thread before, my first time here i think, in this thread. LOL, but i will keep track now because Mew is in here. :) Also love Chompoo too. Por is not dark daisydukes, lol. I've seen Alek from other lakorns before. I hope there will be updates soon then.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yep should come to this thread its already 32 pages this thread will challenge STT thread its already 38 pages