[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why isn't anyone change the casting pin up names why is P'Rome name's still on there can someone please put Chakrit name to replace it

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
why isn't anyone change the casting pin up names why is P'Rome name's still on there can someone please put Chakrit name to replace it

I hear ya Alice. Where's all the moderators who's supposed to be doing their job?  I guess it would help to report "as a notice" to them not to warn them. lol about the castings.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
 I hear ya Alice. Where's all the moderators who's supposed to be doing their job?  I guess it would help to report "as a notice" to them not to warn them. lol about the castings.
i wish i am the moderator so then i can help them as well 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
i wish i am the moderator so then i can help them as well 

You DO so much more work and I agree that you should be a MOD to help out around the LAKORN THREAD!  I believe if you just let Darvil know, he would promote you girl! You been so much more helpful! I would even advocate for you! I am sure many people around here are very thankful of you! :D

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I notice Rome name still tag in here which it very funny becuase RP was moved to the old lakorn section when they could at least do tat and do this such as remove Rome name and put on Chakrit name on... I also agree with Alice, if i was able to do so everythign will be so, like SO organize!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
I notice Rome name still tag in here which it very funny becuase RP was moved to the old lakorn section when they could at least do tat and do this such as remove Rome name and put on Chakrit name on... I also agree with Alice, if i was able to do so everythign will be so, like SO organize!
guess i have to work more for my goal to improve myself to become a moderator so i can help you guys with editing and layout my Thai isn't 100% perfect but i do what i can 

SonYukView4ever

Mew looks so much more mature in here than SJ. :p Love this grown up look!
Mew's FB Page

She looks good with Chakrit. :p

She looks different here, but still pretty interesting for this newbie to show off skills.

SonYukView4ever

I think she looks like Aff at some angle.  I have no idea who Namtarn is and she doesn't sound like someone attractive. Pancake is no where looking like Mew. lol Sorry to her fans. Pancake doesn't appeal to me at all.

Oh, Mew also looks a bit like Marie Bronner at some point but Mew is way cuter. lol :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I think she looks like Aff at some angle.  I have no idea who Namtarn is and she doesn't sound like someone attractive. Pancake is no where looking like Mew. lol Sorry to her fans. Pancake doesn't appeal to me at all.

Oh, Mew also looks a bit like Marie Bronner at some point but Mew is way cuter. lol :p
Namtarn is the new nang'ek in Ch3 she's pairing with P'Ken T in majurat see nampueng

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I've always found Mew to look plain and too ordinary for my taste but her styling and makeup here is quite pretty. She seems physically suitable for the role of Looksorn. Chom looks fabulous. I'm quite happy with the casting choices but only hoping that Chom delivers well since generally, her eyes can be soo dead with so much lack of emotion. Another concern is that Paajaew is directing. Personally I think he's only good when it comes to cutesy light romance like DJA. They better not ruin this lakorn lol.

SonYukView4ever

Alice, do you know when they start shooting? Mew is really pretty, can't get over that. Lol. Chomp is sexy like usual!!! :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Alice, do you know when they start shooting? Mew is really pretty, can't get over that. Lol. Chomp is sexy like usual!!! :p
shooting is not yet cos Chakrit his busy filming mon jan tra and Por N tong nuer kao Chompoo doing that 3zaab talkshow but i know sai see plerng will have the opening ceremony 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes it will be for awhile till they start shooting since Chompoo/Ken T fitting for Kon Ruk Strawberry on the 13th February 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
yes it will be for awhile till they start shooting since Chompoo/Ken T fitting for Kon Ruk Strawberry on the 13th February 

Wow. Chomp is on a roll. She has a lakorn with Ken T too? Lol Im so late.  Well, as for SSP, its going to be a while so I won't get too excited then.