[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
haha Alice you beat me to it!! I just saw the pictures on Instagram!! I like Mew in that blue dress, she looks cute!  She looks better in some pictures compare to others.
I cannot wait for this lakron of Mew!! ahhhh I still don't dig that Alek dude..lol 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mew and Lek are cute together, too bad they aren't going to end up together (or maybe they are going to change stuff around........... :scratchchin: )

SonYukView4ever

I suspect Ja's going to give Mew a happy ending. lol But we shall see. 55  :p

I hope Mew gets to go abroad with Chomp and those two other pra'eks too. lol I don't want her and Alek stuck in Thailand only.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ours Mew is so pretty...i seem to really adore her! Sad tat i have to watch her die at da end...she too gorgeous to die :cry:

Alex guy look okay...okay standing with our lilo Mew hehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Ours Mew is so pretty...i seem to really adore her! Sad tat i have to watch her die at da end...she too gorgeous to die :cry:

Alex guy look okay...okay standing with our lilo Mew hehehe
they might change the ending 

SonYukView4ever

In this clip, p'Ja said that they had to bring these two newbies, Mew and Alek, to do another fitting because last time's fitting did not really please her and since they both did not get much attention last time, she wanted the fitting to focus on just the two of them this time.  PaJaew said he doesn't want comparison but that this lakron to do well. They also mentioned that this lakorn is going to be more dramatic, IT might be the "TALK of TOWN" 55 :p  I trust this lakorn in the hands of PaJaew!!! I look forward to it!!!!  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3hTxEB7eq0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think Alek and Mew's roles will be just as significant! Stay tuned for future update!!!

SonYukView4ever

i dont know...lol maybe they will have chemistry onscreen.

Mew has a really nice stylist.  It looks like her outfit and style in this lakorn is going to be just as neat, classy and beautiful as in Pawornruj!

cr. versalon

myfaith

sarNie Egg
:dance3: they look good !
 But Lek he is running after a girl ( no an actress) .  
he had told p chom about that girl already
p chom said that girl was na ruk mak  in her 3zaaap TV Show  

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I want mew n por together...i hope mew doesnt die at the end, shes too cute to play this role and right after khunchai pawornruj? I hope they change the ending to be a happy ending. Not too fond of sad ending especially when no one ends up together...