[Ch3] Saban Nai Mek (Lakorn Thai)

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
Yes Khun'Da does base her lakorn on Novels and Books, But like i said, A very close friend of mine is close to the Kimbarry fan club and she lets me know everything.

smh....But uh i did get a little more information about the storyline..Well i think

The reason y this drama is called Saban Nai Mek (Vow in the cloud) Because at both the Pra'ek and Nang'ek's wedding they were forced to say these vows there mother made for the both of them that they will love and cherish each other and there love will fly and flow throughout the sky. And maybe thats why its called Saban Nai Mek.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
@ taylemaemi1 - You might want to send Darvil a PM so that your password can be reset for the other username.

I so hope this is true! RP just ended not long ago and I'm already having KimBarry withdrawal big time!!

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
YAY well good news. My friend just told me like now that Kem Phupoom will be getting the role of Dome.

And for the bad news, My friend said that the role of the Main Pra'ek is BETWEEN Nadech and Boy Pakorn.

OMFG but i really want Nadech. Eeeekkkkk I will have to wait for the confirming.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ruk_KimBarry said:
YAY well good news. My friend just told me like now that Kem Phupoom will be getting the role of Dome.

And for the bad news, My friend said that the role of the Main Pra'ek is BETWEEN Nadech and Boy Pakorn.

OMFG but i really want Nadech. Eeeekkkkk I will have to wait for the confirming.

lol thats so funny. "lakron-thai" would split pra'ek btw nadech and boy?? lol Props to Kim. lol She gets two men in one lakorn. lmao!!!! ahahahah

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Cant believe im saying this but this lakorn is too good to be true! This starting to make me felt like it a romurs lakorn!

Please dont play with my heart! :cry:

Beside i'm fine with Boy...still want Nadech tho! To make up for all da staring in RP but i do loved them in there hehehe

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Sweet_09 said:
Cant believe im saying this but this lakorn is too good to be true! This starting to make me felt like it a romurs lakorn!
Please dont play with my heart! :cry:
Beside i'm fine with Boy...still want Nadech tho! To make up for all da staring in RP but i do loved them in there hehehe
I know right!! NK reunion please! All NK fans need to pray to the lakorn gods ASAP!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
DaisyDukes* said:

lol thats so funny. "lakron-thai" would split pra'ek btw nadech and boy?? lol Props to Kim. lol She gets two men in one lakorn. lmao!!!! ahahahah
What she meant is that they're stuck between choosing Boy or Nadech for this lakorn.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I like boy but so badly want a NK reunion and besides Kim have a lakorn with boy scheduled and besides how can they have another one when the other haven't aired yet lolz

Kayla

sarNie Adult
NADECH please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this time we get a drunk willing scene!! Woowhooooo 555555555

Didn't I just said I won't get excited about this yet? It's toooo early!!!! 55555

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I know darling I know... :(

I'm so disappointed in myself because the other day I was like I won't believe until its confirmed. And look at me today...500 miles ahead...full throttle! 55555 I'm pathetic!