[Ch3] Saban Nai Mek (Lakorn Thai)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
jjinxx said:
Fingers crossed for NK reunion! This sounds fun! Playboy with spoiled tomboy!
Hahaha so true i just noticed that, Pra'ek is a player and nang'ek is a tom boy hahahaha. I wonder what characteristic mint is and mario is? and wonder what there storyline will be about.?

avarachika1

sarNie Egg
Hopefully NK is in here. I actually wanna see the playboy version of the handsome Nadech and the tomboy version of Kim, but she'll be fantastic cuz she can play comedy well.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Erm.... Not into Mint as second character again but I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HER WITH MARIO MAURER! Oh damn that guy IS HOT! Well not really but he's really cute in my opinion. And I LOVED Kim & Nadech in Raeng Pradtana!! I would like to see them in this lakorn in that kind of plot. Interesting. However, like I said, not too fond of Mint being a supporting once again. But then again, MARIO MAURER! Ermm... If Mario confirms in this then I'm okay with it. So did Nadech and Kim confirm?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, Kayla so funny, I really hope this is true too. I'm in love w/ NK and would love to see Mint C pair with Mario!

ruk_KimBarry

sarNie Egg
Well like i said idk if its true my friend from thailand just told me so ya. She game me the names she found out:

Pra'ek's
Nadech- Jack/Samme (saam-mee)
Mario or Ken: Dome

Nang'Ek's
Kim- Naralin
Mint(Maybe Mint)-Fah

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oooo them some good name. Hehehehehe. Fah and Naralin is a good name, Naralin fits Kim and Fah i am not sure but i will accept. And dome for Mario or Ken is just wryd but i guess i will give it a try and I love Nadech's name hehehe.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
im excited i guess..I'll be a bit jealous for yadech but its alright, they've played something similar to this before. the plot does remind me of DJA and TNNK too. Excited to see Kim to play as a tomboy and nadech as a playboy tho hehehe. OH and MINT and MAROI?! ohh this gotta be good!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Not like I'm putting too much hope in this (yeah i am) but watever ur doing keep it up ruk_kimbarry!!!

Kim as Naralin and Nadech as Jack/Samme
Chalida ad Fah and Mario/Kenp as Dome

Hope it confirm soon! And please say Thank You to ur good friend for me and tell her to keep keeping us update!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fun said:
No Mark was never shuffle between Kim and Chalida. 

LOL. At least I think so. LMFAO!!!!For the past two-three years YES!! It was Chalida, Kim, Chalida, Kim then all these other rumors that Mint was going to be his "movie" nang'ek. LMFAO!!

--

I know Mark mentioned he has a new lakorn planning going on.  If nang'ek is neither Kim and Mint then it would be a change but if not it would be "shuffled" between the three again. :rolleyes1:  :rolleyes1:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
LOL, Mint is rumored in 2 movies with Mark, If P'NokChatChai ia thinking about Nuer Mek 3, he said he will use all the same cast. So MM. And the letter 2. Mint is rumored Nang'Ek cause they want her to be play as nang'ek but somruk need to open up her schedule.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
fantastic_27 said:
LOL, Mint is rumored in 2 movies with Mark, If P'NokChatChai ia thinking about Nuer Mek 3, he said he will use all the same cast. So MM. And the letter 2. Mint is rumored Nang'Ek cause they want her to be play as nang'ek but somruk need to open up her schedule.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!! Lets hope the rumor isn't true it would suck seeing Mark with the same actresses all year round hence "shuffled"!!!!!! :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy: !!!

what doesnt make sense is why do they have to go through somruk if its a movie production not a ch3 production??? perhaps somebody who knows better can clarify!!!!