[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't mean to be rude but we are all just speaking our minds and we all have a right to do so.
No dear..we never said you're rude...
Everyone can speak their mind..No worries..
But we as Anne's fans just too tired hear all about those thing..Nadech-Anne got pair here because of the storyline suit to their age..
The genre not something like Sawan Bieng or they not pair up in Game Ruk bla bla (forgot the title),if that so,i'll say Nadech-Anne not suit as pranang..
Its more to storyline,thats why i want everyone to read the storyline before speak their mind..
So,i do hope people understand..

And as for me,i still can accept if some people said Anne old for Nadech..Yeah,it true..i never denied it..
But just please don't said anne like Nadech mother,nadech can be her son...Anne desperate to act with Nadech bla bla bla...

What i said was general..Not for you only..Please don't get me wrong..
I think we should calm down because this is UNCONFIRMED...
Peace.....

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Beside MGD, Ann and Andrew, Barry and Ann, and Por and Ann... Which lakorn might be the fifth one that Ann is in. I totay forgot.
Hey,i think we totally forgot about Nang Rai Rai Bpak..The rumor with janie.
And Ka Kong Hua Jai-sequel for Soot Sanae Ha-but i personally don't want this one to be true..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
And Ka Kong Hua Jai-sequel for Soot Sanae Ha-but i personally don't want this one to be true..
Oh totally miss out nang rai ray bak was rumor with Janie and the rumor p'ek is
Aun Wittaya but hope it won't be him his not charming enough to play that role and not
sure if the sequel of sood saneha still going or not.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really. Nang Rai Rai Bpak what is it about? I can seem to find a thread for it, maybe their isn't one yet. Yeah I heard about the sequel for Soot Sanae Ha. Yeah this one has a very exciting storyline, and I remember getting so excited in the begining. But now I rather Ann be in those other lakorn. I really don't want to hear anymore of whether Ann and Barry will suit each other. The funny thing is we don't even know what will happen, whether who will end up with who, who's playing as what... All I know is a younger guy falling for an older women.

Thanks.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh really. Nang Rai Rai Bpak what is it about? I can seem to find a thread for it, maybe their isn't one yet. Yeah I heard about the sequel for Soot Sanae Ha. Yeah this one has a very exciting storyline, and I remember getting so excited in the begining. But now I rather Ann be in those other lakorn. I really don't want to hear anymore of whether Ann and Barry will suit each other. The funny thing is we don't even know what will happen, whether who will end up with who, who's playing as what... All I know is a younger guy falling for an older women.

Thanks.

You can go here to get more update about Anne or Ken new lakorn..
Tinah already posted the summary..
http://z15.invisionfree.com/KAFOREVER/index.php?showforum=3

tinah

sarNie Coma
the storyline to nang rai rai bpak sounds like a typical storyline when theres 2 top actresses in the same lakorn

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow,I am surprise that Anne and Barry will be doing a lakorn together.It's not
that I think Anne look too old for Barry, seriously she still look young to me.
but i just don't like it how Barry and Anne is being pair up together.In my eyes,
they don't match each other.I Think it's a weird pair together.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
hope to get more pix and summary...Barry is SOOO lucky to get to act wit Anne...I think they look adorable together :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow,I am surprise that Anne and Barry will be doing a lakorn together.It's not
that I think Anne look too old for Barry, seriously she still look young to me.
but i just don't like it how Barry and Anne is being pair up together.In my eyes,
they don't match each other.I Think it's a weird pair together.
i know how u girls feel and think but the reason why Anne/Barry cos it bases on the
storyline not anything with figures.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was talking to my mom about this one earlier ><
makes me excited for it !!!!!

bb_ny

sarNie Hatchling
I think we should focus on the bright side, there are plenty more positive things, this age thing is being blown out of proportion. Yes, Anne is old-ER THAN Barry, and yea Barry is young-ER THAN Anne, But neither is too old or too young. Anne looks younger than her age and Barry CAN look more mature than his age. Honestly this age thing is not even a big deal, all that matters is that Anne is undeniably beautiful and "talented" doesn't even adequately describe how wonderful this girl is, she always delivers and sells every single character that she has played, bringing all her characters to life. Barry is HOT, no one can deny how charming, loveable, and adorkable this guy is, AND anyone who has watched DJA can see how much his acting skills has improved since his first lakorn, I mean this boy is full of potential, he made so many fall for his character FAI and won the hearts of so many with that one role. When you put a great actress and great actor together, anything can happen, I'm looking forward to hearttrobbing chemistry between the two:)

-As for Om Akapan, I have to say NO. Although Om and Ann look hot together, looks can only go so far, and frankly...Om's acting is not up to par with Anne. I swear I am an Om akapan fan but as much I love this boy, his acting is just decent, it can use improvement. I'm not saying Nadech's acting is up to par with Anne's either, but I definitely think he has more potential.

-So instead of arguing over this age thing that is like beating a dead horse, why not realize that we have a wonderful lakorn here: a unique and interesting storyline, a lovely actress, a promising actor, and I cannot even name many lakorns where the woman is older than the man, so instead of shooting down this idea, I prefer to be interested and anticipate. So, Who's pysched for this lakorn! I know I am!!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Well is it already confirmed that Ann and Nadech are forshure going to be in this lakorn? If not, we shouldn't judge too fast. There's always rumors and changes before the finalizing of the cast.