[Ch3] Saab Pra Peng (Pau Jing Jong)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
Personally I think Anne looks younger than her age...but she looks older than Barry. I will still give this one a try because I'm curious to see their chemistry together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Personally I think Anne looks younger than her age...but she looks older than Barry. I will still give this one a try because I'm curious to see their chemistry together.
Anne she might be confirm in here but not if Barry his in here.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech THAI WIKII he is linked to this lakorn but haven't heard confirmation from Nadech himself yet.

Source: http://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C_%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B0

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The age differences doesn't bother me one bit. Since the storyline is about a young man falling for an older women, really any young man can play this role. Barry so far is a really good choice, of course Om would be the best. Although I think if Om and Ann is in a lakorn together, it doesn't have to even be this one. They make a good match, and the storyline doesn't have to be like this one. Matter of fact, I want to see Om and Ann in a romantic lakorn, he can be the older one. :thumbsup: Ann is young looking inside and out, stunningly gorgeous to. For Barry, I feel like this would be his chance, maybe his only chance to play with Ann as a couple, of course if they chose them to play that way. How many more years, and how many chances will Barry and Ann get to play as a couple. This is the perfect opportunity for them, and they both look great in that picture Lady Dila have shared. In the future they might be cast in the same lakorn, but they might have a different relation other than a couple. I like that Ann is pretty close to Barry and she help him out with his upcoming lakorn with Yaya. Barry also admire Ann, they sound good together for me. :dance3: The only thing I am really waiting for as of right now is for Ann and Barry to be confirm. Really if Barry isn't in here, I hope they don't choose someone much younger than him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
acting wise, i would chosebarry over Om but Om might be more suitable for this role because he doesnt look too young

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Om would be perfect choice although I'm not so fond of him yet. Lol. But doubt it would be him since he's Polyplus actor, therefore, this production is Lakorn Thai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
the then is, im not fond of Oms acting..this role might be too hard for him to handle lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The age differences doesn't bother me one bit. Since the storyline is about a young man falling for an older women, really any young man can play this role. Barry so far is a really good choice, of course Om would be the best. Although I think if Om and Ann is in a lakorn together, it doesn't have to even be this one. They make a good match, and the storyline doesn't have to be like this one. Matter of fact, I want to see Om and Ann in a romantic lakorn, he can be the older one. :thumbsup: Ann is young looking inside and out, stunningly gorgeous to. For Barry, I feel like this would be his chance, maybe his only chance to play with Ann as a couple, of course if they chose them to play that way. How many more years, and how many chances will Barry and Ann get to play as a couple. This is the perfect opportunity for them, and they both look great in that picture Lady Dila have shared. In the future they might be cast in the same lakorn, but they might have a different relation other than a couple. I like that Ann is pretty close to Barry and she help him out with his upcoming lakorn with Yaya. Barry also admire Ann, they sound good together for me. :dance3: The only thing I am really waiting for as of right now is for Ann and Barry to be confirm. Really if Barry isn't in here, I hope they don't choose someone much younger than him.
I'm so 100% with u TML and i agree with Lady Dila as well, this is for whom that complain about age gap then they are just
wrong cos it goes with the storykine cos age gap is out of the topic subject.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i just came from Dara Candy and here is what they translated;

Viewers cheering for Ann-Nadech to pair up

“Ann” was director-in-training for the lakorn “Game Rai Game Ruk”, but then had to step up in place of skilled director “Da Hatairat”. This cause people to speculate she was delightfully following (basically calling her a fangirl lol) “Barry Nadech Kugimiya”, which Ann reasoned…

“It just so happens that at this time, P’Da’s father had just passed away. This caused the lakorn to come to a halt. I’m currently reading a new script, able to clear my schedule. I’m pretty close to P’Aew so I came in to help out.”

It looks like people said you went to watch Barry.
That’s going a bit too far because in some of the scenes, I don’t even get to see him. Sometimes he’s not even performing in it. We don’t really get to talk all that much. He’s working, and I’m doing what I’m suppose to do.

There’re many reasons to pair you two up as a couple to work together.
That’s part of it because both movie and lakorn having been contacting me. We’ll have to see in the future if we’ll have the opportunity or not. I even tease him when I saw him at work that people want us to work together. But we have to look at the storyline also. If we work together as a couple, the script has to be realistic.

What’s going on with the lakorn “Mam Gaem Dang”? Well, I’ve heard some news. But up to today, nothing has been finalized yet. Just got to keep pushing forward.

source: Dara Daily

tinah

sarNie Coma
I didn't realized movie producers also want to pair them up too.

Ugh, when are we gonna hear about her lakorn! She is delaying..

thanks jen

nence

sarNie Juvenile
I think I love Barry too much so this will probably be my first lakorn watching Anne since her lakorn with Willy. LOL Manee Yard Fah? I think that's what it's call. But I don't know why but I sort of hope this lakorn with Barry-Anne is confirm even though I'm not a big fan of Anne. I'm still curious to see them as a couple. Thanks for sharing the news with us. Anne's so cute teasing Nadech.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
news from pantip this lakorn is said to produce by Lakornthai Khu Da now it has been
change to Broadcast Anne/Nadech is confirm in here and joining them is Aun Wittaya
and Ae Issariya.
3.ค่ายBroadcast
ทีมงานค่ายBroadcast ให้สัมภาษณ์กับเราว่าละคร “สาปพระเพ็ง” (ที่มีข่าวลือกันว่าวางตัว อั๋น เอ๊ะ ณเดช แอน แสดงนำ)นั้น จริงๆแล้วทางค่ายได้นำเสนอบทประพันธ์นี้แก่ทางช่องแต่ว่ายังไม่ได้รับการอนุมัติจากทางช่องเลยค่ะ

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am looking forward to this. Ann doesn't look that much older than Barry. Even some of the younger nang eks look older than their around same age pra eks.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Scream!!!!!!! I am so Happy. Finally Ann is confirm. I really think it's a great idea and opportunity for these two to work together, because Ann and Barry has a good relationship outside. Ann helps Barry out in his lakorn with Yaya, and Barry admire Ann so why not work together. Is Ann and Barry the lead though? Thanks for the news sis!

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow!! cant believe it..so 2 out of lakorn that annes been link to is true afterall. but aun??? no way! why it has to be him..

thanks alice

tinah

sarNie Coma
news from pantip this lakorn is said to produce by Lakornthai Khu Da now it has been
change to Broadcast Anne/Nadech is confirm in here and joining them is Aun Wittaya
and Ae Issariya.
3.ค่ายBroadcast
ทีมงานค่ายBroadcast ให้สัมภาษณ์กับเราว่าละคร “สาปพระเพ็ง” (ที่มีข่าวลือกันว่าวางตัว อั๋น เอ๊ะ ณเดช แอน แสดงนำ)นั้น จริงๆแล้วทางค่ายได้นำเสนอบทประพันธ์นี้แก่ทางช่องแต่ว่ายังไม่ได้รับการอนุมัติจากทางช่องเลยค่ะ
wait, didnt the person write it has not been confirmed yet

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I had to cover my mouth and say "OMGGGGGGGGGGG" silently.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ! like forserious !
EEEEEKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!
im so happy ! finally somethings at least confirmed !!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thanks ja ><
don't get to happy her---> talking to myself lmao

it would be baaa if they do a switch off.
Yaya and Ken too
OMG OMG OMG !

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
wow!! cant believe it..so 2 out of lakorn that annes been link to is true afterall. but aun??? no way! why it has to be him..

thanks alice
Yeah I don't really like Aun that much... He's ok. Lately he has been in a lot of lakorn already, I was hoping for someone else.