CH3 Runway 2016 (BigVic3)

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIs89vvqSNw

I think my favorite part is at 2:49 when Yaya and Nadech do that pose :) They look like they are having a lot of fun I thought they were going to start dancing on stage!

sarNie Adult
OMG! I'm excited for Narkee (I hope I spelled that right). I'm really a total sucker for guys with glasses. I know there was a rumor before that Ken P. was supposed to play Puttipat in SJ but James Ji got the role. But finally I get to see him as a geeky guy. I'm so happy. Ken P. looks so tired in the screen caps though. Pope looks dapper as ever. Great's smiley eyes are back to normal, so I'm happy. Andrew's hair could be better. James Ma is so handsome, but I didn't like the contrast between the shiny coat and the neutral pants. Why must he wear a shiny coat  :cry1:  so for that, the most handsome guy of the night for me Toey P. I really love his shy boy next door smile. I also loved to see Tor, he's starting to be more handsome and more mature. As for the girls.... sorry, I haven't been checking them out. I'm still downloading the video so I can watch it. Where is Bella? She's like the queen of ch3's first quarter. 

Super_Fan

sarNie Egg
Did anyone see Cheers Face?? I think she needs to go easy on the Botox she looked very surprised to there 5555 ..how can she have walked so badly on the runway when she's a former miss teen Thailand????
Oh and Cherman, sister was a mentor on 'the face thailand' but can't walk a runway..what's with that??

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol :thumbup: you are sooo funny  :loool: :loool: :loool:
Super_Fan said:
Did anyone see Cheers Face?? I think she needs to go easy on the Botox she looked very surprised to there 5555 ..how can she have walked so badly on the runway when she's a former miss teen Thailand????
Oh and Cherman, sister was a mentor on 'the face thailand' but can't walk a runway..what's with that??

Asy

sarNie Immature
Mario and Toey are too cute. I feel jealous for Alex lol. Hope they turn out to be as good as Mario and Mint. <333 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW So excited with all the teaser....KimJa lakorn seem to have lots of sweet scene. Mario and Toey lakorn seem like a very cute lakorn! And wow the photos are very HD!

Step

Mrs James Ma
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRoY7sVdmE4

P

PrincessKarina

Nakee was a big hit! I love it! I cannot wait for English subs to come on out! Ken P looked great in the lakorn despite the fact that he too has aged. He looked older than Taew to me! I hope actors like Ken P., Mark, Mario, and Nadech age good like our veterans Tik and Ken T. :)

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
That eye <3 Don't expect Boy to be that freaking hot <3
Is Boy having a secret crush on Margie? :suspect: :suspect:

BM.jpg

Last edited: