[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

cool :)

sarNie Adult
555 lis94 , I'm with ya :p I was here in the very beginning but I haven't been keeping up with this. But the teaser brought me back :drools: why does he have to be sooo cute??! I just wanna pitch his cheeks :bhehe:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Haven't followed this lakorn since don't seem so interested in it. But James Jirayu is so handsome in modern day clothing. So like him in here much more than Puttipat already. Not really digging Punch, but she is cute. I'm really liking Wawaa and Beam's pairing. They really match and compliment one another, despite the age gap. P'Beam is still as handsome as when he was with D2B.

Seeing the teaser has definitely made me a little bit more interested, especially since it's my type of genre, romantic comedy.

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Hi!
Awww these two have such a cute but somehow also sexy chemistry! :wub:  I'm already in love with them just looking at the behind-the-scenes-stuff... I really like Mario and especially Ploy but when I compare both lakorns ("Madam Dun" & "Ruk Sutrit") which have the similar plot of an older woman combined with a (much?) younger man, somehow RS wins. What do you think?
Does anyone know if there is already an official English title for this lakorn? What does the translation of the Thai title mean exactly?
Lots of love!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
THEY ARE SO CUTE! Punch can pull off the "young" look really well. She's still "baew" (adorable, ki-koo ki-koo) Lol It was cute when James teases her about her age and how he thought it was charming when she was shy. Na Rak ah!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Shoot i can not wait to see this one...all thanks yo da wonderful teaser and lastly my adorable James Jirayu Tangsrisuk :p

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
Can anyone of you help me by translating the title รักสุดฤทธิ์ for me? Using Online-Dictionaries I would guess something like "Extremely Love". Does it sound about right? Any better translations?

I still cannot get over the last seconds of the teaser, both are SO cute!  :wub:

And is there a short summary of the plot to find in English? 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Amelie3 said:
Can anyone of you help me by translating the title รักสุดฤทธิ์ for me? Using Online-Dictionaries I would guess something like "Extremely Love". Does it sound about right? Any better translations?

I still cannot get over the last seconds of the teaser, both are SO cute!  :wub:

And is there a short summary of the plot to find in English? 
yes something close to extremely love