[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Kalahawj said:
Hey do any one know when it going to be on air
The person who subbed the t-ser a few pages back said that it should be coming out in November on the video comments. So *fingers crossed* that it will come out by then or even sooner! :D Hope this helped.....

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Omygerd I think I just died . Yes!!fingers cross for November!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm soooo looking forward to Beam and Wawwa's pairing. They really match. They seem to have lots romantic scenes while James and Punch have a lot of cute scenes. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
P'Beam and Wawaa they have an age gap but its a cute thing i like when a much older p'ek with a younger n'ek 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alice said:
P'Beam and Wawaa they have an age gap but its a cute thing i like when a much older p'ek with a younger n'ek 

I agree, especially when they both compliment one another. :) P'Beam and P'Wawwa really match. They both have the young and refreshing look.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I just went on fangirl mode screaming while watching the teaser again with my sister hahaah I showed her the teaser for the first time and now she's hooked. I definitely love the way wavemedia put together their teaser since other teasers were pretty bad and uninteresting. lol Almost forgot, One of my first love BEAM KAWEE is in this one....I miss him D2B dearly :(
Anyways, waitingggggg fighting :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update 
i was reading that airing after the Six Senses Weekend slot 
its either Ruk Sukrit or Madam Dun which ever one finished filming first 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I hope it airs after the sixth sense too. If it does then channel will be on a roll for airing my anticipated lakorn in a row.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'm also hoping Ruk Sutrit will air after Sixth Sense 2. I interested in the bickering of James and Punch's pairing, they are so cute. But I really want to see Wawwa and Beam and their romantic scenes.   

Anyone have any idea on what Beam and Wawwa's characters are? We all know about James and Punch's characters, but I'm curious about the other two. From pictures and clips, it seems that Beam is an officer and is James' brother. I have no idea about Wawwa's character, the way she dresses, she's very ladylike and both guys have an interest in her?? Correct me if I'm wrong :)

But I seriously can't wait for this to air.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
^Beam is jj's step brother aka an orphan that James dad brought in. Beam is a police officer and Wawaa is a new police officer? Both James and Beam like wawaa, but i guess wswa likes beam.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Bieluvr said:
^Beam is jj's step brother aka an orphan that James dad brought in. Beam is a police officer and Wawaa is a new police officer? Both James and Beam like wawaa, but i guess wswa likes beam.

Okay, Thanks a bunch for the info. Yeah that's what I thought, but wasn't sure. Thanks again. I'm so looking forward to this :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
good news Madam Dun is airing after the Six Senses Weekend slot and sad news Ruk Sukrit not yet finished filming