[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x0unerthanlater said:
As for the reason Itt's father had to go back on his word, there's still that mystery of the actual WHY.
What is the reason Itt's mother doesn't want anything to do with them? Is she re-married? What happened between them + Tun's dad? They are hinting at the fact that Tun might be Itt's half brother instead of just an adopted brother. I hope they have a valid reason about why Itt's mom hates Itt's dad so much that she doesn't want to see her son.
In my earlier comment what I meant was that the script writers threw in lots of random scenes to stretch out the episodes, making the lakorn longer than necessary.

I don't think Itt and Chon will get a satisfactory ending. It'll be boring and normal. They didn't have enough scenes together for me to feel like it was a good match. Itt had his crush on Maya for over half of the lakorn and then he realizes he likes Chon in the last 6-7 episodes (& sparingly showing them in those eps.). That's weak. The trailer made me hype about all the Itt & Chon scenes but in actuality, that's really all you get. They really mislead us into thinking it was going to be extraordinary.

From my understanding the answers to your question 

I think Itt's mom was in love with Tun's dad or at least they make it seem that way and she believes that Itt's father sent Tun's dad to die, at the same time she kept saying how Tiengtum (Tun's Dad) was the friend she love the most and she hated her husband for sending her good friend to die (So I am unsure if she was in love with Tun's dad or it's because he was her best friend and her husband sent him to die). Also she doesn't want anything to do with Itt because he is his father's son. She basically hates her ex husband and see's him when she see's her son. When she left it was because her husband is took Tun in after his dad died and she felt that he did this to torture her by making her see the son of Tiengtum all the time. I don't like Itt's mother even if we don't know much about her, she's an illogical bitch lol excuse my language

For me it felt like they added unnecessary shit just for Maya's character lol and its quite irritating! I mean did we really need to see the crap about people forgetting her birthday? Did we really need to see her spend so much time pouting over how no one remembers it? 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol cece, I've just become really irrationally irritated with this lakorn. I mean it seems like they are ADDING MORE DRAMA. With Tun semi being jealous of Mac? The pra'ek for the Ruk Niran Lakorn or w/e? Tun annoys me so much sometimes. Sometimes he seems as equally immature as Maya. Even though Itt is immature and bratty he sometimes seems more mature then Tun. 

cecilia

Staff member
^either it's the acting or what's not .. i'm annoyed by both too!  I hate that we have more characters in MAYA and THUN than we have with ITT/CHON.  I gave up on this lakorn.  Probably wont' finish the ending .. i gave up after Saturday episode lmao

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
From my understanding the answers to your question 

I think Itt's mom was in love with Tun's dad or at least they make it seem that way and she believes that Itt's father sent Tun's dad to die, at the same time she kept saying how Tiengtum (Tun's Dad) was the friend she love the most and she hated her husband for sending her good friend to die (So I am unsure if she was in love with Tun's dad or it's because he was her best friend and her husband sent him to die). Also she doesn't want anything to do with Itt because he is his father's son. She basically hates her ex husband and see's him when she see's her son. When she left it was because her husband is took Tun in after his dad died and she felt that he did this to torture her by making her see the son of Tiengtum all the time. I don't like Itt's mother even if we don't know much about her, she's an illogical bitch lol excuse my language

For me it felt like they added unnecessary shit just for Maya's character lol and its quite irritating! I mean did we really need to see the crap about people forgetting her birthday? Did we really need to see her spend so much time pouting over how no one remembers it? 

They dragged out the parents BS for so long just to get more episodes and then they add Maya's daily life of emo. I got really lazy to sub after ep. 9 because everything is sooooo friggin' irritating. I swear Maya cries in every single episode. Her birthday took 20 mins. -_- + her other scenes.

& yes, the mother seems kind of "in love" with her "friend", that's why I'm thinking maybe they had a thing going or something. Why would you be so angry you leave your husband... and if anything why would a mother willingly leave her kid? How can she blame it on her husband, that he was the one who sent Tiengtum to die. NEWS FLASH lady, it's his JOB. What... would it have been better if Ittipol died instead? Crazy lady.

cecilia

Staff member
^That's why it'll be good if Itt learned the truth that his mother is just nothing but a conceited ... woman!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^ Yes I agree, and at the same time I can feel for Pugarn Ittapol. He doesn't display it well, but he loves his son so much and he probably feels guilty for being a bad parent in Itt's eye and doesn't want Itt to have to suffer that from his mom too. 

Yep Itt's mom is a dumbass the only woman in this entire lakorn that makes any sense at all is Chon lol. 

fanny

sarNie Adult
Off topic, but yessss James Ma is way better at acting than JamesJi. This is one of the boriest lakorn for me. I watched episode 1, but didn't find it to anticipate for another episode. Skimmed through here and there, but still find it very boring and slow. Was hoping for more James and punch together, but NOPE it's only about Maya. I feel like Punch is not the n'ek she's more like the extra character in lakorn.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Not to be mean but James Ji popular-ness can't make this movie have a steady pace. It's all about Maya and Tun. I love Beam and Wawwa but the pranangs supposed to be about Punch and James but this is over to much of Wawwa and Beam and also the new title should be called "the superstar and the police" or "Maya's love story" or " second girl on screen more than nang ek".
Both James are the same I think.

cecilia

Staff member
It's a bit weird how Punch said KHUN TOOK told her that this lakorn is WRITTEN especially for her to play .. and no one else. I don't know how Punch feel about this but for sure if I were to be in her shoe i'd laugh at this remark b/c it is not what it promises to be lol

Reactions: Iya

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hrmmmmm.....

And I remember JJ did mention that his role was especially made for him too bahaahahah........

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
James and Wawa just recently did a photoshoot for Image...I think it was for Image magazine.

I didn't even bother to watch Sat&Sun episodes :( blehhhh.....Wave Media, you have disappointed me greatly. Makes me afraid for KTWJ.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My first batch of tears in the new year 2014 went to Ittirit....The scene where he met his mother for the very first time broke me down real good. I feel so sorry for Itt because throughout the drama, all he wanted was to find and meet his mother. And when he finally did, he was shot down. Wowwwww...the part when Itt found out that his mother was already re-married shattered my heart.T___________T The way he took deep breathes to calm himself down from such a shock shook me up omg....Applause to James Jirayu for doing such a stunning job on that part. It's sad how he was brought into the world by parents who were never in love and in result, his mother didn't even wanna be a part of his life. *dabs my  eyes....Well at least his mother didn't sugar coat anything and told him straightforwardly that it was her who didn't want anything to do with him. Although Itt yearned for his mother's love, Itt's eyes finally opened and now he see's that his father is the only one he needs. Ittirit is all grown up now <3 Itt and Chon's parts still makes me squeal tho eheheh

TBH, I gave up on this drama. lol I forgot where I left off so I randomly clicked on ep.15. Glad I did tho because I got to see Itt understand where his father is coming from. <3  

noydarny

sarNie Adult
Me too. How could a mother said that to her own child. I do think of you here and there. She is so cold toward him. Her reason to not want to see him is so stupid and not justify.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Still need to get to Episode 15 but I'm anxious to get to the scene where James meets his mom. I'm sure his performance will be great ^^
Love Punch and James, they're too cuuute :3

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Seems like Tun and Maya got more screen time and a sweeter ending than Itt and Chon. I'm not satisfied and pissed. Oh well it's ended. Can't believe I watched this whole lakorn. I only did so because I'm a fan of Punch and D2B's music.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I have to come in and express my feelings about James&Punch. wow they have such amazing great chemistry together despite their huge age differences. she still look young for her age. she can still passed for 23. I'm a sucker for tall p'ek and short n'ek  they're so adorable. I didn't watch this lakorn since the beginning started watching it in the middle but so glad I gave it a tried or else i'll regret it so much. beginning so annoyed by p'ek character but then start to fall in love with him when he start to know himself that he really love n'ek and he got all possessive and cheesy which was so cute, James play this kind of emotions so naturally well and perfect as a bad boy character. and Punch.. she just look so cute, love her big pretty eyes, her acting was great too. first didn't think the lakorn would be interesting cuz didn't really like this type of story and thought James&Punch won't have chemistry together cuz of their big age gap but I was totally wronged James&Punch made me so into their character's love, their acting look real like two people really love eachother that they made me so shy with their love scenes. love his nose promises sooooo adorable make me blush everytime he does that to her. this characters match both James&Punch a lot can't think of anyone else that can play as Itt&Chon this perfectly, for me he has more chemistry with Punch than Bella. the ending with the nose promise was super cute!! but annoyed by p'ek that ngon too much wanna smack him hahaha nek has to ngor him a while before he'll stop and when they said love eachother was duper cute. yeah I wasn't really satisfied about the ending too wish they have more sweet scenes together. so wanna see part 2. hope in the future will see James&Punch reunited again. Omg Jame's singing voice blew me away, was surprised he can sing this well. he sound so good. such sexy voice he have. love his version of the song. and Punch always have great voice. will miss Itt&Chon a lot, this lakorn made me fell in love with James&Punch they will be one of my fav. couple in my heart forever. also love their relationship off screen too,  they have chemistry too seem so close so cute how they seem to always play around with eachother.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Maya and Thun having a sweeter ending is very much expected. I haven't watched the ending yet but I can already tell I won't like it hahaha RS is indeed one of the most disappointing lakorns in history for me :( I'll miss Itt and Chon very much and I wouldn't mind seeing James and Punch in another Lakorn as the "main leads" lmaoo smh