[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

cecilia

Staff member
Mahalo said:
Exactly. I actually don't mind watching this. But I really get tired of fast-forwarding because it's every second! Lol. I can't just relax and enjoy a scene between the pranangs for a whole 10 min. It always hops back to Maya within 5 min or so.
Tell me about it .. the scenes i remember seeing Itt and Chon together are: the part where she helped him set up the confession spot, the part she came to clean up, the part she tried to wake him up from devastation after confessing to Maya, finding out that Itt has a new goal - his mom, Itt sending Chon home, and his grading thing.  The rest are dedicated to Maya and her acting career  *sighed*

I have never been so agitated in my life on a lakorn .. this is the first where i just want to go in and strangle the 2nd lead who happened to be the first lead now *shake head in disappointment*

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I just have to say!!! Is this focus on Maya and Tum or what!!! Why does maya have to take over this lakorn!!! She has to many scene it feels like punch is like the second N'ek

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
At this point I'm not even surprised anymore that there is so much Maya scenes lol. I was so annoyed by today's episode. Seriously they spent so  much time on her useless scenes .. like her trying on clothes that could have been an extra 90 seconds given to Chon. I feel like the point of the lakorn was how Chon was struggling to help her family and tutor Itt at the same time. It should have showed more of Chon's life at home and the hardships she had to go through vs Maya not getting her way >.<

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Everyone is complaining about Maya!!! Ugh me too!!! To much of her and it's annoying I'm always fast foring this drama when I don't want to!!! I hope next weeks is just focused ok Chon and Itt!!!

ingfakirata

sarNie Egg
I don't want to spoil everyone but... start from next Friday, who stand for Itt & Chon must be happy 55555555

fun

Expired Sarnie
I already went to complain to Khun Tu on Instagram lol I dont know if she understand english but hey i tried. I wouldnt mind Maya as much if she was written more likeable. There is no chemistry among the 4 leads. Punch and James do but they just dont mix well with the others or more so the other casts dont mix well. Even chon's fam doesnt have that chemistry.

cecilia

Staff member
^i was complaining that someone ought to do that for us who don't want to fast forward anymore and want to see just ITT-CHON lol

Tina, speaking of that .. i agree .. i'd rather watch Chon struggle with family, school, and her journey of love than to see Maya and her juggle work with school, dara, and annoying/pushy attitude!!! OMG, i can't stop my complain!

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
cecilia said:
^i was complaining that someone ought to do that for us who don't want to fast forward anymore and want to see just ITT-CHON lol

Tina, speaking of that .. i agree .. i'd rather watch Chon struggle with family, school, and her journey of love than to see Maya and her juggle work with school, dara, and annoying/pushy attitude!!! OMG, i can't stop my complain!
i found a clip with some scenes!!! 
for instance, this one xD <3
http://youtu.be/7ayBfY_TdIA

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
cecilia said:

It's like Itt is suppose to see how Chon's life is and one of the reasons why he grow to admire and like her, but episode 8 and still nothinggg. I mean we know more about Maya then we know about Chon at this point -.- 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Lol. You guys complain about Maya just as much as she's on screen. This thread is filled with Maya comments. Someone should lighten up the mood and post up some Itt and Chon pictures. 

cecilia

Staff member
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
It's like Itt is suppose to see how Chon's life is and one of the reasons why he grow to admire and like her, but episode 8 and still nothinggg. I mean we know more about Maya then we know about Chon at this point -.- 
Yup, we sure did .. I'm so annoyed now - wawa is pissing me off as MAYA!

Asy

sarNie Immature
I can't help but laughing when reading ceci's comment. :p You must be really annoyed.

Not sure if I should continue watch this series or not (still in the middle of first episode) since no good review at all lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Helllosssss girlsssss!! I'm here to save ya. I hope so hahaha ^^ James, Punch and Beam filmed 3Zaaap yesterday and here are some squeal worthy pics im about to share ^^

Yay Itt is finally showing Thun some love <3

Ahhh lucky Punch. I would love to sit in between one of my first love cheesy "Beam" lmao and the adorable James

One of the reasons why I fell in love with Beam, his smile....ahhh

Uh oh ! Dek badboy is up to no good hehe^^

Okay now, what does Itt want from Chon!?
Perhaps another favor? ^^

Come on, what do you want me to do now!!? Mai thong greng jai na!!!

Diow diow diow, Itt mai sabai ror!?

Itt's little trick, he wants to get close to Chon^^

^___^

Cr: all as tagged

ingfakirata

sarNie Egg
I went to 3Zaeb yesterday. It was so fun ^___^  
there are lots of  Jirakawee (James&Beam)'s scene. lol
P'Beam n James danced Zaa San San, it was so cuteeeeeeeeee >///< 
Don't miss this episode of 3ZAEB. We will sub it in English as well.
Follow us as Jirayu Home Channel on Youtube =]

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ingfakirata said:
I went to 3Zaeb yesterday. It was so fun ^___^  
there are lots of  Jirakawee (James&Beam)'s scene. lol
P'Beam n James danced Zaa San San, it was so cuteeeeeeeeee >///< 
Don't miss this episode of 3ZAEB. We will sub it in English as well.
Follow us as Jirayu Home Channel on Youtube =]
greeeeeeeeds thank you for sharing :) Sighs* I would've love to be there too!
I'll def subscribeeee to you 

fun

Expired Sarnie
@ingfakirata
I am so jealous. You get to see daras in person!!!

The pics are adorable but it is not enough to get me to watch RSR any time soon.