[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Love Punch's MV! The transition of her from an aunty to a beautiful looking women is so awesome. Loving her voice too!

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The interview they had on Khun Sawrayut's show was too cute!
JJ is so touchy feely with Punch.
I was totally squeeling when he was teasing her, saying how about 10 yrs ago
he use to hear her songs and to be playing alongside her, he was excited.
He made her sound old hahaha! But they're cute how they can joke like that.
They have cute offscreen teases. But Punch looks more like she treats him like a little brother.
She doesn't seem shy around him. JJ seems more shy. Lol

Ep. 5 defintely got better! Ittirit is showing signs of caring about what she thinks about him.
The preview for ep. 6 is exciting to look forward to because Itt says,
"Next time be more careful. I don't want anything to happen to my girl..." xD
And it also looks like Chon takes off her glasses too. She's so adorbs!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Ok these two have such great chemistry onscreen and off, and I'm totally agreeing with what Mr Sorayut said on his morning show, pillows will be demolished, as the series continues  :beer:
Seriously they're just so cute together and I like the comfort that they have around each other, and how cute was James being touchy with Punch??  :woot2: I'm shipping these two together. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Finally caught up after skipping all of Maya and Thun's scenes. Too excessive. But I adore Itt and Chon's scenes. They're cute together. I so envy Punch's youthfulness. The lakorn isn't so bad once you learn how to fast forward. Haha. I can't wait until Chon's full blown transformation. Besides, not putting her hair up in a bun wasn't really a makeover. Pig tails don't really do the trick either. Lose the glasses and let the hair down loose and she'll catch both Itt and Thun's attention. Hehehe.

I'm really annoyed of Maya's character though. She's stealing the show.  

nowia

sarNie Egg
The reason Maya's character steal the show maybe because wawa is p'tu bestfriend..
so p'tu give lot of scene to wawa

x0unerthanlater

nowia said:
The reason Maya's character steal the show maybe because wawa is p'tu bestfriend..
so p'tu give lot of scene to wawa

If that's true, it sucks because all the other actors/actresses work hard too.
I do feel like Wawa has an appearance in almost every scene.
Hopefully we start to get more Chon & Itt scenes...

-----

Just saw today's episode and Maya is getting on my nerves.
She is such a diva. When she's mad at P'Tun she has a bad attitude towards everyone.
I'm starting to notice that she talks kind of stiffly when she's doing emotional/angry scenes. (is this just me?)

Lots of cute scenes in the beginning for Chon & Itt. But towards the end of the episode his
attention is once again distracted by Maya. If she knows how he feels for her (and she doesn't feel the
same), she should shut him down permanently instead of going with it and letting him continue.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Well instead of cooking breakfast for my husband I was watching the live stream of today's episode. Bad choice.  I'm starting to get tired of Maya. More distracting is Wawa's eyebrows and her so so acting. Anyways seems like Chon isn't even a significant character in the lakorn. There need to be more focus on her. I feel bad for her one sided love (for right now). Itt is still childish and I hope he matures soon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I did not watch Sunday episode from last week. If Wawwa is really a close friend with Tu, I am quite disappointed at Tu. It seems as if Punch is an insignificant character. This was definitely a miscast bc I can't stand any Waawa scenes. The teaser was really misleading!!!! I am even mkre disappointed bc I loved Tu previous work... maybe it is due to nong Unda lol bc after Nong Unda physically left the show, it got ... man I don't even have a word to describe how I did not like it lol Bella is definitely not lead material. Guess it shows the level of acting skills btwn Nong Unda and Bella. Quite sad.

Haha that was so out of topic but I think I might wait until tmrw ep to continue. But if it does not develop, I am calling it quits.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
In the middle of Episode 5 at the moment and as much as I love Wawwa, she's being shown too much. We need more of everyone else. Also, Maya is being so unreasonable and emotional -.-" Nonetheless, really enjoying James and Punch scenes, I see he's already developing feelings for her ;)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Isn't Wawa Tu's friend ? Something like that right?

Gahhh I'm disappointed from reading what you gals have to say about today's episode. Wthexk.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Chon is still significant enough that she seems to be the voice of reason & she help change Itt for the better? Just seems that no one is seeing her importance in the lakorn as in the other characters. Both male leads attention is to Maya only & everything seems to evolve around her.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Im abit slow, so js watched the teaser, didnt really get hooked in from it, but punch looks cute, but after reading all of u guys comments im a lil weary, should i give it a go or give it a pass?

@fun, i love love nong unda, she's the cutest, love her acting and all her pouty expressions, i can watch her all day, i serz couldnt finish that lakorn after nong may died :(

Reactions: fun

x0unerthanlater

Read at your own risk... well there's really no risk, because it's boring anyway...

Maya overload on today's episode. It seems like she's playing the N'ek that's mad at the P'ek (P'Tun) because all the focus revolves around that. Itt looks like the bad guy, or the jealous second male lead who's running after the "N'ek". And Chon is seen like 20% of the time... maybe even less. And when she is seen, she's overshadowed by Maya's issue. So still, Everything is about Maya. -_- Chon really needs to have another suitor going after her. It's already 9 episodes and still no decent development for our Pra'Nangs. Really disappointed at this point.

Honestly speaking, I enjoy Samee a lot more.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was a bit better. I liked one scene.
The scene of Chon making Itt call her "P" Chon if he wants her help in creating a romantic spot for him to confess his love for Maya.  And yup again Chon is the voice of reason for the other 3 characters if only they take the advice. She talk sense into them and is like the shoulder everyone goes lean on. Agree with x0unerthanlater about Chon needing a guy to like her. I'm tired of Tun not speaking from the heart and he even tried to use Chon to distant from Maya. I'm glad Chon caught onto that quick and told him straight up. All the problem in the lakorn is due to people not speaking honestly and from the heart. Maya is too quick to be mad and happy with Tun. It's starting to get redundant.

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
x0unerthanlater said:
If that's true, it sucks because all the other actors/actresses work hard too.
I do feel like Wawa has an appearance in almost every scene.
Hopefully we start to get more Chon & Itt scenes...

-----

Just saw today's episode and Maya is getting on my nerves.
She is such a diva. When she's mad at P'Tun she has a bad attitude towards everyone.
I'm starting to notice that she talks kind of stiffly when she's doing emotional/angry scenes. (is this just me?)

Lots of cute scenes in the beginning for Chon & Itt. But towards the end of the episode his
attention is once again distracted by Maya. If she knows how he feels for her (and she doesn't feel the
same), she should shut him down permanently instead of going with it and letting him continue.
No your not the only one. Wawa's acting is stiff. She can cry and stuff but I can't tell the difference in her emotions.

Oh and p'punch is so pretty when she let her hair down in the scene where they were about to sleep. I would love to see p'punch in another lakorn with that look and with an older actor.