[Ch3] Ruk Sutrit (Wave Media)

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, today episode drags!!!! So many THUN and MAYA sceneS (I don't like it .. too much TWO-FACE).  

Itt and Chamon need to hurry up with their romance .. i'm dozing off now :(

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
OMG, today episode drags!!!! So many THUN and MAYA scenes (I don't like it .. too much TWO-FACE).  

Itt and Chamon need to hurry up with their romance .. i'm dozing off now :(
Ceci! I agree with you 100%!! It's like Thun & Maya are the main couple, the lakorn keeps focusing on them -.- Jirayu & Punch needs more scenes! BTW, loving your siggie  :woot:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I got say today episode is much better than yesterday although I did FF a lot.

My fav scene had to be when Itt was dragging Chanamon in his room lol he got so happy when she told him if he does well in his tudies, he can go visit his mama. Lo ed it when Chanamon was dolli g up herself. Super adorable.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Me too, I was pretty disappointed in these 2 past episode that I just FF it! Hopefully, tomorrow makes more of an effort judging from the preview Itt will soften towards Mon!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I haven't caught up yet. Still stuck on episode one. Wasn't very impressed. Usually you can tell if a lakorn will be good by whether or not the first couple of episodes pull you in. I keep falling asleep. It's sad because I was waiting for this one!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
whaaa I didn't know model James was in here? I'm guessing this is his first lakorn since I always see him on runways. haha so much for acting like he didn't speak Thai lol caught right on spot by Maya kekeke.

I, too did a lot of FF..........But I do think RS is coming along much better now since both Itt and Chamon are developing feelings for one another. Chamon's feelings are more noticeable because she took Itt's words and seek Maya's help for a transformation. Maybe that moment when Itt picked her up for hugs sparked something for her? lol And as for Itt, there's already a little bit jealousy going on already when he saw Chamon with P'Thun.I don't think Itt will notice that he's starting to fall for her because Maya is the one he really likes. 

@fun, Love that scene as well ehhe Itt got too excited and happy that he was unconscious about his actions LOL 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Smilez thats probably why i said i liked ep.4 more than 3 keke

I loled when he pushed Chanamon and Thun to seperate them. Loved it even more bc he doesnt realize what he just did

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fun^
haahha anyone near P'Thun is automatically his person lol I actually think P'Thun and Chanamon look quite adorable together

I really liked James J's crying scene T________________T Not many actors can pull off a crying scene haha 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Episode 3 and 4 were much better :) It's still at a slow-ish pace but I'm liking it a lot.
Jame J's crying scene was awesome w/ his cute little cat XD

cecilia

Staff member
He finally soften up to Chom ... gosh, i really can't stand MAYA ... she made herself looked like a TWO-TIMERS by giving Itt hopes and yet trying to flirt/go with Thun.  Now, i feel even more sad b/c Thun called to tell MAYA that he will not call and meet until and the time is unknown, it only means .. she's going to come back to Itt .. might be too late but still *sighed*

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
He finally soften up to Chom ... gosh, i really can't stand MAYA ... she made herself looked like a TWO-TIMERS by giving Itt hopes and yet trying to flirt/go with Thun.  Now, i feel even more sad b/c Thun called to tell MAYA that he will not call and meet until and the time is unknown, it only means .. she's going to come back to Itt .. might be too late but still *sighed*

UGH really ? Omg I also hate two-timers!!!!!!! Possibly the most worst people on URF lol Maya don't be giving Itt hopes when you know very well that you don't like him! Tsktsk.... shall watch this in the evening!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG I've been so caught up on korean dramas n heirs that I forgot about Ruk Surir!!!! OMG I needa go watch it NOW!!!! Skip Hiers I can watch 16, 17, 18 later!!!! RS I'm coming!!!

cecilia

Staff member
I like how Chom is giving Itt the cold shoulder .. and taking off that EXAGGERATE hand bandage too lol

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
punch's dad must be the 'chatchai' who killed beam's dad!!!!! i'm so sure of it

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
jarofnothing said:
punch's dad must be the 'chatchai' who killed beam's dad!!!!! i'm so sure of it

That is what I'm thinking too....Even though you change your life around, your past will one day come back and knock on your door unexpectedly. Wonder if that'll impact P'Thun and Chanamon's friendship. Her father did ask what was his name but was interrupted by Chom's little brother. If he isn't "Chatchai" he wouldn't be interested in whoever her student's police father is. Chanamon is sucha tease to her little brother especially since he is Maya's fan and Maya is his "fan(gf)" haha 

HAHAHAHA okay so I was all cheesing during the part when Itt was taking care of Chom's injured hand for her but burst out laughing when she realized he overdid it. OMG that part was just too funny. kekeke Chom even left without her other pair of slipper and bumped into a tree lol Awww she's falling for Itt..... And I actually like how she was giving Itt the cold shoulders ^^ ehehehe that'll help Itt realize that he's also developing feelings for her :)

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
ohmygee they were so cute! Am i the only one who notices James touching her? 
Like he would rest his hand on her back or hold her arm. I finding it to bee so cute!!
Favorite part was when it was his turn to sing and he look to P'Punch for help! lol  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
The lakorn is kinda slow and at times boring. But it's starting to get better in episode 5 and I hope it continues to get better. It's the first lakorn of James Ji that I watch and I'm not all that impressed by his acting esp with all the hype about him. He is eye candy though.