[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
GRGR was 21 episodes too -- so far, RP anf GRGR are the longest episode lakorns that I've seen while airing but probably when the DVD set goes out for sale, it will be shorten 13-14 episodes. I think.
yes it is 14 disc for GRGR! I got my DVD copy already and I'm enjoying every moment of saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada!

and as for RP there should be only 11 to 12 DVD disc because remember how they shorten like one of the episode to like 3 parts only. I got disc 1 to 7 already! So if there's only 6 episode left then it should be around 11/12 disc!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i like how khun chaithut and pranom's love attraction happens slowly but still with a nice progress
i'm starting to fall in love with this couple <3

Maneeruk

sarNie Egg
yes it is 14 disc for GRGR! I got my DVD copy already and I'm enjoying every moment of saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada!

and as for RP there should be only 11 to 12 DVD disc because remember how they shorten like one of the episode to like 3 parts only. I got disc 1 to 7 already! So if there's only 6 episode left then it should be around 11/12 disc!

Where can I buy copies of the VCD or DVD? :( Thank you.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ ummmm where are you from! Cause where I'm at there's many Lao store that buy them from Thailand and ship it here! They make copy's of it a sell them! One disc for a dollar, and the quality are very very good!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^ ummmm where are you from! Cause where I'm at there's many Lao store that buy them from Thailand and ship it here! They make copy's of it a sell them! One disc for a dollar, and the quality are very very good!
oh that's good then yeah where I live in Sydney we had a few Thai Vdo stores but it
sell for $1.50 each and comes in a colour case box set completed episode and for each episode goes on for 3 hours cos it combine 2 episode part together I'm going to buy the whole completed set of Ruk Patiharn when its done

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^Oh thats cool. Ours doesn't come in a box
It come in every week, just like how it airs every week. I buy them every week on Wednesday! Right know RP has 8 disc and there should be like 4 more disc left. I just got the last 2 disc of GRGR and I'm watching it right now. So loving it on my big plat screen TV! Lol...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^Oh thats cool. Ours doesn't come in a box
It come in every week, just like how it airs every week. I buy them every week on Wednesday! Right know RP has 8 disc and there should be like 4 more disc left. I just got the last 2 disc of GRGR and I'm watching it right now. So loving it on my big plat screen TV! Lol...
hmm I'm thinking of my next purchase is GRGR Nong Sao chun she is so crazy about this
yadech pair as much as I do and she like Ruk Patiharn too but I'll wait till at the
Thai store where I am a customer of them when they have the completed box set atm chun
and nong sao watch from the youtube uploader

fun

Expired Sarnie
20 episode isn't long because remember they have shortened each episode already. For a full 2 hour episode yes that is definitely very long. It seems like the storyline us picking up pace which is good. I am so behind in all lakorns. I'm going to start on my wife is not a ghost soon too.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
they sure know how to make a cliff hanger. when will everyone know who kim is??? i really thought khun chai thut was going to find out when he was about to open her locket but no he didn't get to open it! made me mad lol

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
they sure know how to make a cliff hanger. when will everyone know who kim is??? i really thought khun chai thut was going to find out when he was about to open her locket but no he didn't get to open it! made me mad lol
can't wait till tomorrow episode!!!!!!!!!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Waiting for today episode too -- Finally, Pas will confess/expose his relationship with Nammon! DRAMA.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG -- Sorry for the spam! BUT epi. 15 today was enjoyable. Both couples were sooo cute!! The preview for tmrw episode looks so intense and SAD for Pas & Nammon!!! T_________T

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
Kekeke!! Thut is starting to soften up to Pranom! It's cute. This is my first favorite scene of them.. WOW! Lol.
today episode is the best, :heart: love chai Thut and Nitchamon couple!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :woot: :cheer: can't wait till today episode, hope there going tobe more lovable scene of chai Thut and Nitchamon!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Omg after watching episode I changed my mind on nichamon and chai thut they was so cute .. N chalex omg.., but tomorrow is gonna be sad for them poor nammon and pas .. Chai thut is so mean :( imma be heartbroken tomorrow </3

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love today's episode. Thut and nitchamon had many cute scene today. Hope to see some loving scene of them by next week. And it seems like next episode is going to be sad! But I guess will just see how everything is going to be solve with nammon and pas family.