[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
omg. I need to catch up with this lakorn. It seems like i've been missing out on the love between Chalex and Smart-Kimberly. ):

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
มีฉาก หวานๆ น่ารักๆ ของคุณชาย กะ ประนอมอีก ๆๆๆๆ
the romance of Khun Chai Thut and Khun Mae Ban Pranom :heart: :heart:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe the romance came a little to late for me to googo gaga over for Nichamon and Thut. Still stuck on episode 10 as I am just waiting for the sub. And I am still frustrated because Nichamon has yet to tell Nammon her real identity. I think it is a little too late for me to like Kim's character. As for Thut, since his appearance I haven't been excited because he still hasn't even changed a bit regarding his irrational hatred to Nammon's family!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I believe the romance came a little to late for me to googo gaga over for Nichamon and Thut. Still stuck on episode 10 as I am just waiting for the sub. And I am still frustrated because Nichamon has yet to tell Nammon her real identity. I think it is a little too late for me to like Kim's character. As for Thut, since his appearance I haven't been excited because he still hasn't even changed a bit regarding his irrational hatred to Nammon's family!!!
yeah the stiff head or zombie Thut really irritating next episode preview he'll more
distracting and Pat will hate his brother

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
มีฉาก หวานๆ น่ารักๆ ของคุณชาย กะ ประนอมอีก ๆๆๆๆ
the romance of Khun Chai Thut and Khun Mae Ban Pranom :heart: :heart:
today episode of Chai Thut and Nitchmon is so sweet :heart: :heart:
but so sad :( it have to end and chai Thut have to be come mean again :rant: :thumbdown:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Plenty of sweet scenes between Thut and Pranom today -- BUT it was such a rush!! o_O

Aiyahhh! Next week is going to be intense too b/c same preview from yesterday episode.

</3

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Khon Chai Thut has turned into Khon Ying Thut today LMAO! Seriously...he has a fever, all curled up saying "ngao...ngao..." That is sooooooo a n'ek move there!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol

I understand how he feels *tut*, even if her dad did do it for real (assumming since there no real proud), why is he hating on the kids? the sin of the father shouldn't be transfer to the child...Ah ga thit...so unreasonable...to top it off he has no REAL EVIDENCE :no:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I believe Thut does not deserve Nichamon. Yeah girls I am finally on episode 12.

My frustration was in episode 10 and 11. I didn't like how Paat was treating Nammon. I hate how he belittles her. At least she is the only freaking honest person in this whole entire lakorn!!!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
yes she is very honest and wear her heart on her sleeve....it's very refreshing..i know kim character has a "secret" identity but I feel like in this lakorn it's completely pointless...

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes she is very honest and wear her heart on her sleeve....it's very refreshing..i know kim character has a "secret" identity but I feel like in this lakorn it's completely pointless...
I find it pointless too. Even if she was to cough up that she is not the real Pranom, she doesn't have to tell her who she is. I believe I would like her a bit more if she told Nammon. She is not a person who would rat her out. At least she could have been honest about her needing a place to stay. Look at Thut, he took her in immediately when he found out she was fired and had no place to stay. You know what I am going to stop myself here, I might drive a lot of you crazy with my neverending rant lol I am going to enjoy Chalex tomorrow and catch up and I hope Nammon does not get on my bad side later. Everyone else already drove me to the end of the cliff, I don't want to run into another dead end.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finished watching this week's episodes and last Tuesday episode last night on my ipod.And let me tell ya. I love Kim&Smart's scenes.Those scenes were cute!!hahha. Love Love Love.

Oh no, next week episode Smart is going to be out of hand.I can't wait to see it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Finished watching this week's episodes and last Tuesday episode last night on my ipod.And let me tell ya. I love Kim&Smart's scenes.Those scenes were cute!!hahha. Love Love Love.

Oh no, next week episode Smart is going to be out of hand.I can't wait to see it.
yeah next week episode Smart his back to his mean zombie self

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
UGH !! I cannot believe 4 more episodes then this lakorn is ending, unbelievable b/c it seem like barely anything happened throughout the past 13-14 episodes. o_O Now everything will seem rushed! Pas and Nammon still gotta work their relationship, family/fued misunderstanding still gotta be cleared out, and Thut gotta go to Switzerland to find/confess to Pranom since she will be running back home. o_O

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
UGH !! I cannot believe 4 more episodes then this lakorn is ending, unbelievable b/c it seem like barely anything happened throughout the past 13-14 episodes. o_O Now everything will seem rushed! Pas and Nammon still gotta work their relationship, family/fued misunderstanding still gotta be cleared out, and Thut gotta go to Switzerland to find/confess to Pranom since she will be running back home. o_O
what Switzerland isn't Pranom she's in Sydney

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
oh i love kim and smart scenes in the last epi, but it was still short. only one epi of lovey dovey scenes and now back to drama! i like pranom more than kim in sam noom (whatever her name is in there). maybe it's still early to judge since i've barely seen the first epi of sam noom. anyway, i feel sorry for jane. liking someone who doesn't like you back is really not desirable.