[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
although I am not caught up with the recent episode, I see it differently from you. It represent that no matter who breaks them apart, they will get back together.
I am so behind but since reading all the comments, I think I will do a catch up after my finals which is this Wednesday.
Truuuuuuue! Lol...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow today episode was so good Chalex is so cute and Khun Chai Thut is loving Pranom now
omg Nicha she's beginning to be rai epside 15 looks like secret will be reveal about
Pranom her real person as Nitchamon

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Omg...just caugh up haha Oo lovng it...wow Chalex is so cute and Smart and Kim are also cute and lovely...can't wait for da next episode hahaha

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I just realized that Nammon, Pranom, Nicha, and Nitchamon names are too similar. It's confusing, even the Nammon's little brothers name is similar to hers too.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I just realized that Nammon, Pranom, Nicha, and Nitchamon names are too similar. It's confusing, even the Nammon's little brothers name is similar to hers too.
Yeah it is indeed very very similar! I sometimes gets confused by nammon,nitchamon, and nicha! Lol..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah Nammon brother is Pansorn :nailbiter: I always get a miss up with
Nammon and Pranom :scratchhead2:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i want more smart and kim too :( there's only a little of them in each epi! the rest are like other people's scenes. i did like the night they spent together though. kim acts so cute. i could see a person like that existing in the real world too. but the trick that smart got kim jumping in the waterfall was so random. i would've been eew..like kim too haha... didn't know thut has a dirty mind!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i want more smart and kim too :( there's only a little of them in each epi! the rest are like other people's scenes. i did like the night they spent together though. kim acts so cute. i could see a person like that existing in the real world too. but the trick that smart got kim jumping in the waterfall was so random. i would've been eew..like kim too haha... didn't know thut has a dirty mind!
Rakcharm turn to look back on page 64 I posted a clip of Mart/Kim only

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
As much as I love Mart, I ditched this lakorn like right during episode 5 because of his dumb role in here. But, MINT AND ALEX ARE SOOO ADORABLE!

simplysweet

Simplysweet
although I am not caught up with the recent episode, I see it differently from you. It represent that no matter who breaks them apart, they will get back together.
I am so behind but since reading all the comments, I think I will do a catch up after my finals which is this Wednesday.
hmm, maybe you misinterpret what i meant (or i must have not wrote what i wrote clearly) I don't know what it could represent but was just saying in general that maybe it could be a sign in the lakorn that Chalex will encounter another hardship in their relationship. I forogt who posted but I remembered reading on Mteam Forum that Chalex will have another sad moment in the lakorn.

But what you said does make sense of what it could represent. =)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Awwwww you and your bf are so cute! And maybe your bf's little cousin is correct! Be careful what you do! Jk jk...lol...its just a saying, no big deal!
lol i do gotta say that after he told us that it kinda freaked me out cause thats something bad! haha, no body likes bad things to happen.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
omg. 15 is epic. i love thut's near love confession. he just mans up and go you really wanna know, i'll tell you...so hot! can't wait for next monday!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
one more thing, they could've taken advantage of the whole overnight together plot. make it rain so someone has a fever so there'll be some body warmth hugging or something. so mad!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So, I did the math since POR & CHOMPOO'S lakorn -- Tom Yum Rum Shing is replacing MON-TUES slot on Jan 9th. That means we'll still get to see this lakorn for 3 more weeks & that leaves 20 episodes total. ^__^ So 6 more episodes for us to enjoy! That gives me a little hope that things won't be too rushed.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
20 episodes is a lot! but that is a good thing..we get to see Chalex on screen more. =)

i think this will be the first longest lakorn i've watched that isn't a period lakorn. lol.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
GRGR was 21 episodes too -- so far, RP anf GRGR are the longest episode lakorns that I've seen while airing but probably when the DVD set goes out for sale, it will be shorten 13-14 episodes. I think.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Nicha is turning into a biatch!

Nammon & Pranom are so cute together...even Pat is getting jealous LOL!

I think today's episode is the best I've seen from Mart. I actually believe he like Pranom was upset that she left.