[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
So excited for this months batch since we get to see Kim, Mint, Matt, Grate, and Yadech on screen. 555 +

I have a bad feeling about Likit Sanae Ha but let's hope it's not too bad, the fact that it's produced by Khun King (Good Feeling).

What happened to Rak Orkard? I swear Om said that lakorn was going to air in September. Lol, it's already October now.
om/cherry is pushed back cos still some editing before they air and it looks good cos
will get to see Cherry dances yeah next batches is exciting yeah hope likit sanaeha is good and ruk patiharn will be a hit lakorn Monday slot has been doing very good for Ch3

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
It's so beautiful, the scenery/landscape photos from BTS photos. I guess the scenes filmed in Sydney will be the ending scene for Smart and Kim, I'm assuming. Too bad Alex and Mint didn't get to film abroad!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's so beautiful, the scenery/landscape photos from BTS photos. I guess the scenes filmed in Sydney will be the ending scene for Smart and Kim, I'm assuming. Too bad Alex and Mint didn't get to film abroad!
yeah wish alex and mint overboard in Sydney too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice! Oh those pics make me so excited!! :) Mark and Kim seems to have such romance. Alex and Mint are cute!
yeah my heart pump so fast its like I'm riding a horse 'kiddy up' while copy and paste
those images i am twice excited the next 3 batches is so good i got Mart/Kim to tune in
likit Sanaeha Great/Matt and game rai gam ruk and evening slot Yard/First it was much
better than the one currently on air oh except Roy Marn its very entertaining
btw Bliss u :welcome1:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't finished a lakorn since 4 Hua Jai. :wub:
I skimmed through half way with Tawan Deard, lol.
As for Kol Rak Luang Jai, I'm loving it.
However, b/c of school I've been slacking behind it.

More pics [Chalidaclub @ Pantip]! ^__^

I adore Alex & Mint so much already, love the photo where they are holding each other. :wub:

So cute, Mint & Kim.

LOL.

I hope Ch3 releases a teaser soon by this week. Likit Sanae Ha, Game Rai Game Rak, and Yard/First's lakorn teaser are already out! >.<

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I haven't finished a lakorn since 4 Hua Jai. :wub:
I skimmed through half way with Tawan Deard, lol.
As for Kol Rak Luang Jai, I'm loving it.
However, b/c of school I've been slacking behind it.

More pics [Chalidaclub @ Pantip]! ^__^

I adore Alex & Mint so much already, love the photo where they are holding each other. :wub:

So cute, Mint & Kim.

LOL.

I hope Ch3 releases a teaser soon by this week. Likit Sanae Ha, Game Rai Game Rak, and Yard/First's lakorn teaser are already out! >.<
oh thanks Bliss i like Mint and Alex poses on the last pic

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow this lakorn is not what I had expected, there is a lot of scenes with Mark and Kim. I can't wait to see this, it looks really interesting.

Thanks for sharing.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Mint's clothes that she is wearing. It makes her look like a lady and not a little kid. Can't wait :)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Chalida is so lovely. :wub:

I can't wait to see both couples! Kim and Mart looks good together, hope there will be chemistry between them.
I'm crossing fingers that Mart will improve! I hope, LOL.
No doubt Alex & Mint have chemistry during BTS already. 555 +