[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Chalida is so lovely. :wub:

I can't wait to see both couples! Kim and Mart looks good together, hope there will be chemistry between them.
I'm crossing fingers that Mart will improve! I hope, LOL.
No doubt Alex & Mint have chemistry during BTS already. 555 +

thank u very much Bliss oh one of the pic looks like there might be a :w-scene-pop-corn:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watched the teaser, so intense! However, there was barely anything of Alex and Chalida. :( Hopefully they release another teaser that shows more of them both, so, that we can get a taste of both couples.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I just watched the teaser, so intense! However, there was barely anything of Alex and Chalida. :( Hopefully they release another teaser that shows more of them both, so, that we can get a taste of both couples.
Yeah not much of them hopefully the 2nd teaser will focus on them

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh thanks...it look so intresting...I'm looking forward for it and thanks once agian...

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Kim is so gorgeous. Love all her pictures. Does anybody know when this lakorn is going to air? I really want to see it. I'm so excited.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Pics from Chalidaclub @ Pantip

So lovely, love her style here. Props to Maker Group! :)

Love the wallies here.

Here's some of Alex & Mint. :wub:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I can't wait to see Kimmy with Smart!! Other than Game rai game ruk this will be the drama that i will be waiting to watch!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Smart & Kim are so cute, the more I see them together. :)

UNSEEN TEASER!!!
Seems like two different lakorns, LOL.
Alex & Mint's puppy love, so cute & young whilst Smart & Kim are the serious, and heart wrenching pair.
Can't wait to get the taste of both. :wub:

'