[Ch3] Ruk Pathiharn (Maker Group)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Update credit @ChalidaClub Pantip
said they will release the airing date pretty soon
the schedule is in between the Mon-Tue and Wed-Thur slot which ever lakorn ended first

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Alice.

I knew it had to be either of those slots, of course, since 4+1Superstar lakorns are reserved for the weekend slots.

So it would be replacing Roy Mai or Kol Rak Luang Jai?! o_O

I thought Rak Orkard was going to air later this month though b/c Om stated that in one of his interviews.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice.

I knew it had to be either of those slots, of course, since 4+1Superstar lakorns are reserved for the weekend slots.

So it would be replacing Roy Mai or Kol Rak Luang Jai?! o_O

I thought Rak Orkard was going to air later this month though b/c Om stated that in one of his interviews.
its the 2nd set airing batches not after Roy Mai and KRLJ
Ruk Patiharn is probably along side with Buang Rteam
I'm thinking Om and Cherry might air after Roy Mai then after om/cherry is ruk patiharn

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

clip of P'Mart confirming this lakorn its airing the next batch after Om and Cherry
finished Monday-Tuesday slot but haven't release the airing date yet

tinah

sarNie Coma
aw howcome this one isnt airing first? they filmed this way before om/cherrys

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
This is going to be good. Mart and Kim are going to have some sweet scene together, and some aggressive ones also...Mint and Alex are going to be playful and cute. I think both couples will also have some bickering, probably more for Alex and Mint though. I can't wait till this airs.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Both couples are going to be bickering alot since they all don't get along. LOl. So this lakorn will be really fun to watch, and both couples surely are going to entertaining, I bet. However, I just hope Smart has improve which I doubt.

Updates from Chalidaclub @ Pantip/JETTMAKER FB

Mint & Kim are such beauty queens.

Alex is sooo handsome. *blush* They such a cute and loving couple.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
we'll be seeing an official teaser real soon and airing date too, this is airing after
the next batches might be after Ruk Ork Arkard Om and Cherry Mon-Tue alot

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, this lakorn will air after RAK ORKARD (Om&Cherry's lakorn) on MON-TUES slot.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
When I see Mint and Alex, I already miss her with Pope. I'm sure Alex and her are going to be cute though. Can't wait for all the bickering scenes in here. Mint is so pretty in the picture. Thanks.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
a change of airing schedule
update from Kimberly Home@pantip

อ่อ พี่พัช ละครเลื่อนออนแอร์ ไวนะ 5555

ต่อ กลรักลวงใจ อ่า รักปาฏิหารย์นะ 20 ตุลา มั้ง น้องบอกงี้อ่า

Ruk Patiharn airing to replace Kon Ruk Luang Jai
20th October 2011 Wednesday-Thursday slot
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11107719/A11107719.html