[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Cherry looks so pretty in that picture up there. I've always adore Cherry as an actress..Cherry and Om are super cute in this lakorn!! I don't think she looks too old for Om at all because Om looks older than his age.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I hope the villagers don't get too mad at Khun when they find out he was lying. It wasn't his fault...T-T
I think Cab and Oua are two of the most hilarious people in here. lol

cecilia

Staff member
jinxy, i love them too -- especially OUA - i love his buddha chant everytime he sees Om LMAO

Asy

sarNie Immature
Cherry and Om are super cute in this lakorn!! I don't think she looks too old for Om at all because Om looks older than his age.
Yeah at first I thought he looks super younger than her, but after watching the 1st episode, I think they are alright. :)

dreamlin

sarNie Egg
I'm really liking the lakorn so far. I would've never thought cherry and om would look good together but they're so cute in here Hahahaha.

just a question: is the ending credit song is a remake? I've heard it somewhere before but just can't think of where. Hahahaha

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
So totally digging this lakorn right now. OM FEVER!!! He looks so good in this lakorn. My eyes can't stray from him :p I only got to part 2, but will continue to watch. Gives me the same feel as watching Sao Chai Hi-Tech. Except it's Ch. 3 and the comedy is just extra cheesy and makes me LMFAO. I love the cast. They work :)