credit natpoptawan

SSBT 29/2/12
credit kisskeepintouch

@ 0.38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNV906DTrCU&feature=channel_video_title

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i wish i can read thai.... :scratchhead2:
I wish I could read it better!! I got the first quote: "Love talk - by Cherry...One that didn't go on air" - Since Ruk Ork Akard pretty much means "Love On Air", so the title is "love that didn't go on air" haha.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
How was today's episode? Anyone watch it yet? I haven't; I'll be watching it later on tonight.
I can't wait to watch it later on!!! So excited!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

st111

sarNie Hatchling
How was today's episode? Anyone watch it yet? I haven't; I'll be watching it later on tonight.
I can't wait to watch it later on!!! So excited!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
I finished it yesterday.
Love Epi.5
Om go to the waterfull with cherry in order to help Cab. Moreover, the waterfull scene is cute. Om also starts to be jealous about Plad.

Today, can't wait for the raining scene...haha...kiss kiss kiss..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I finished it yesterday.
Love Epi.5
Om go to the waterfull with cherry in order to help Cab. Moreover, the waterfull scene is cute. Om also starts to be jealous about Plad.

yeah episode 5 the waterfall but its just a plan makeover so that Ay-Khun Tong and Somjai to be together and now Cherry trying to use Khun Plad so
Om can get jealous but no need to do that cos Om he truly inlove inside kept it to himself

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I finished it yesterday.
Love Epi.5

Oh,really I can't wait to see that scene then.heheheh.
I'm finally done with my online homework!!! Now I can go eat and watch episode 5.
Can't wait!!!! :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
so bored nothing to update
sharing pictures of pretty Cherry from Khemupsorn facebook fc