[Ch3] Ruk Ork Akard (Polyplus)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Om and Cherry and this lakorn so much!!! I :rofl: :rofl: so hard watching episode 2.I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm happy this is a weekend lakorn. 3 episodes per week! Super!!!!! :dance3: :dance3:

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
I was surprised seeing Cherry with Om. But, I do like this pair. I think they're really cute together.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Im so angry i didnt get to watch this live. Stupid website. ;(

st111

sarNie Hatchling
after this lakorn I want to see another Om and Cherry lakorn
The storyline is getting better and better..
Epi3 is a lovely and cute one...
Om started helping to set up the windmill, joining the dinner party, working in the tea garden, feeding the pigs...
He is getting used to live in the country..
Moreover, he is fond of Cherry now. Love to see their sparkles...especially, when Cherry help to give medical care for Om's cut, love the chemistry betweem them..

love love love this show

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The storyline is getting better and better..
Epi3 is a lovely and cute one...
Om started helping to set up the windmill, joining the dinner party, working in the tea garden, feeding the pigs...
He is getting used to live in the country..
Moreover, he is fond of Cherry now. Love to see their sparkles...especially, when Cherry help to give medical care for Om's cut, love the chemistry betweem them..

love love love this show
oh u will love episode 4 we'll be seeing another accident kisses Om on Cherry cheeks and both on motorbike the wind blew Cherry's hair and Om smelling
her lovely silky hair and he slowing got his hand and tried to hug her

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Omg im so in love wid this lakorn...it make my heart skips in every scene of Om and cheery...cnt wait for episode 4...just in one episode there are so much happening...

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just finish epi 4 on air. And oh my gosh, i am feeling the love on air!!!!!!!! Hehe. So cute! I love om and cherry. Cant wait for friday to come! Hurry up. I love this lakorn. Its so sweet and cute. Me love it a lot. Om and cherry all the way!!! :D i cant give enough of them.. Hah. Theyre too cute together!!!!!!!!