[CH3] Ruk Lamoon Loon Lamai

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i agree..both actors seem so comfortable acting in their role..and with eachother..it seems like they been acting with eacother more then once but really this is their first time..i like how both doesnt play hard to get..

japjapmari

sarNie Egg
This lakorn sound interesting. I'm not a big fan og Kong but most of his lakorn are sometimes better than other better looking p'ek which I don't mind watching his lakorn. I like Ann alot so I watch all of her lakorn.

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
yeah--- at first i only watched it cause it was anns lakorn--but now im getting used to kong...he doesnt look that bad anymore :D

meenia

sarNie Adult
Yes...gotta love this lakorn. Great chemistry between Ann and Kong. Love it when Ann is jealous of Kong and missunderstand him. Kong is so funny and cute in the lakorn. I can not wait to see the next part. What parts is out? I have only seen up to part 7.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Yes, the 1st lakorn that they are together. They look great together. Love it when Ann is jealous of Kong and always missunderstand him. Very cute....

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
meenia said:
Yes...gotta love this lakorn. Great chemistry between Ann and Kong. Love it when Ann is jealous of Kong and missunderstand him. Kong is so funny and cute in the lakorn. I can not wait to see the next part. What parts is out? I have only seen up to part 7.
[post="7991"][/post]​
I totally agree. There's a lot of chemistry between the two. Although he's not great looking, I like almost all of his lakorn. Also, he's got a good voice too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think kong is good looking..hes handsome and hes a great actor..hes got the sweet voice..and the sweet look in his eyes

meenia

sarNie Adult
Is the next part up? I can not wait to see it. Ann and Kong are so cute and great together. I can not wait until Ann know that Kong is the same person as her friend, boss, etc...Love Ann and Kong..

jai

sarNie Elites
Ann really shows that she's jealous of him.. i'm kinda upset that i think it might drag cuz she wont find out who p'ek really is..etc... cuz she goin to be left clueless.. i hope she finds out soon gets mad and they have some couply scenes together.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
I thought it was so funny when he showed up by Ann's window with the puppet she made and it scared herself.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn looks good.........i've only get 2 c a little of it n i think tat it's good.............. B) .............

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy crap, i gotta catch up with this one. man, i hate work! it takes away from my lakorn time! lol this was one of the ones that i was looking foward to too! ha

only saw the first episode so far and already love it. ANN IS MY FAVORITE ACTRESS!!! and although kong doesn't make me feel gitty like most of the other hot pra'eks, he's still a pretty good actor. i like him. haha