[CH3] Ruk Lamoon Loon Lamai

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Actually Kong looks really nice in this lakorn.

Ann&Kong
Aom&Num (lolz gonram...i think i spell his name right...well they refer to him and num no2.)

I thought this lakorn is really cute...

I like the part he was playing the guitar and lolz ann pour hot water on him. Hehehe....
Can't wait to watch the next episode.

noy07

sarNie Egg
I just finish watching epi 2 and i have to say im loving this lakorn. Ann is soo pretty and the setting is just beautiful.. cant wait for the next part

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
this lakorn is pretty good and pretty funnie!! i liked aom but her voice is freaking annoying

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh, girl, yeah, this is a good one so far. and i think it might be a good lakorn overall. :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
it is good.. i love it soo much.. i love ann and kong. man they are soo funnie.. i like aom and num couple too.. but man aom voice is annoying me

Karen

Donghae and Siwon
aww man i want to watch dis lakorn now!!! Everybody saying it's so good! i want to watch it too ^_^

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
yeah i love this lakorn as so far i watch it...This lakorn is totally refreshing one...cause lately we saw a lot of dramatic lakorn or not..only comedy one..but his lakorn is like the mix of romanctic drama and comedy one together...not really dramatic..but like it a lot..On top of everything Ann is so cute..all the scence in the lakorn is so so beautiful..Love to go to Switzerland too as i ....watched this lakorn..Well whoever miss out on it..u guys gotta catch up on it..cause it worth watching...well u see the name of Ann appearing in the screen..i think it worths watching already right.... :lol:

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
puffypie said:
yeah i love this lakorn as so far i watch it...This lakorn is totally refreshing one...cause lately we saw a lot of dramatic lakorn or not..only comedy one..but his lakorn is like the mix of romanctic drama and comedy one together...not really dramatic..but like it a lot..On top of everything Ann is so cute..all the scence in the lakorn is so so beautiful..Love to go to Switzerland too as i ....watched this lakorn..Well whoever miss out on it..u guys gotta catch up on it..cause it worth watching...well u see the name of Ann appearing in the screen..i think it worths watching already right.... :lol:
[post="6132"][/post]​

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is so good. I love Ann's character. Everyone should try it. It's worth it.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
lolz kong likes to serende to Ann at night time. Ahaha he's trying to be romantic.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Awwwww how swt..how many parts is it up to right now?
[post="6492"][/post]​
wells its up to 4 or 5 right now.. and it was getting soo goood too.. man i think im the only one complaining bout aoms voice..but to me its freaking annoying

tinah

sarNie Coma
i sooo love this lakorn right now..this is one of the best lakorn right now..its mix with comedy and romance..its soo sweet between ann and kong..and funny at the same time..i love it..not so dramatic and sad moments..just a relax lakorn u can watch..and ann looks soo pretty in here..i watch tape 3 and it was soo hilarious..everyone in here is funny..especially ann..she has a funny expression..what a great actress..i also love ann's character in here..

poding

sarNie Elites
This lakorn is pretty good so far. I like both actors because they seem so comfortable in their role, which makes it seem more natural. Anne looks amazing at every angle! Love the clothes she wears. Kong is such a charmer in this movie. Definitely a lakorn that makes you laugh and feel giddy haha