[Ch3] Ruk Khun Tao Fah (Citizen Ken & UMA 99)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Didn't someone said Tee ends up with Marie. It should not be Tee has to end with the fourth one because she is a nurse. Be realistic not all nurses are good, kind, and pleasant. Most of them rai jatai.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
yeah i watch ploy then totally skip cherry part than now watching chompoo part...ehe Chompoo is gorgeous in here like always lol...also waiting for Marie part too

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Out of all the girls so far, I love Chom's character the most. She's such a strong character and she's the only one that is not giving up their love. I would be feeling so sad for her when Ken leaves her b/c she loves him so much and is willing to do everything for him. I don't understand how she can be thick face enough to say that she loves her son when all this time all she cares about is her own happiness. She's just so selfish. I feel bad for Ken and those woman that came into his life especially Chom's character. I wish he could end up with her b/c she's the only one that's willing to fight along with him unlike the other two.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
One more thing, the sister is getting annoying too. She was the one that cheered Ken to be with Chom but now that they are together, she have the guts to ask Chom to breakup with Ken. Totally selfish.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Out of all the girls so far, I love Chom's character the most. She's such a strong character and she's the only one that is not giving up their love. I would be feeling so sad for her when Ken leaves her b/c she loves him so much and is willing to do everything for him. I don't understand how she can be thick face enough to say that she loves her son when all this time all she cares about is her own happiness. She's just so selfish. I feel bad for Ken and those woman that came into his life especially Chom's character. I wish he could end up with her b/c she's the only one that's willing to fight along with him unlike the other two.
Yes, I love chompoo's character the most too because of love she tries everything to make it works. Stand by him, they shoul just end Tee with Kaotu. Should let mother sees that this is the woman that her son can lives with the rest life. She is strong, kind and most important is she gets along well with the sister. I guess you guys have to see what magic Marie has under her sleeves to make it works with this wicked lady. They better make Marie a superhuman being because as strong as chompoo's character and still not work.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
True ! I m really wondering how Marie's character can change something. What will she do ? or maybe it's fate she will come into Tee's life when his mother will die, so it will be so easy for her. But i'll be so disappointed.
Tee should end up with Kaotu I agree ! She is the only one who worths it, who stays strong not all weak like Cherry lol

The 3 aunt are really annoying I can't stand them they are all too loud they always have something to say. In the hospital scene I would walk away and not even "wai" them to say good bye.

About Dang, I think she loves her mom so much and can't stand to be hated by her own mother. She is exactly like her brother, loving her mom too much and being like "blind"...
can't wait to see the next epi :)

hope chom will not give up !!!!

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I gotta admit that I wasn't too excited about Chom's part b/c I didn't think I would like their pairing but out of all the three girls, I really like her character. I wish they would changed the script and let Chom be with Ken at the end. She deserves to be with him after all that she's willing to put up with.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
My prediction why Kaotu walks out on Tee probably because she loves tee too much that she has to let him goes. If I'm the director I would change the ending to, after
the mother past away. Make all the four ladies gone their way to give Tee sometimes to thinks which lady who he loves tao Fah. Off the topic I remember watching heavenly sword and the dragon sabre 1986 tony Leung and kitty lai mei that was the best. There were four women, one by one came into his life, at the end he out weight to see which one that love him the most,( meaning that risked the most ) just like kaotu do for tee.Did anyone watch it? If you do then you know what I'm talking about. I love that story so much I watch like hundred times and never get tire of it.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
it so is alice just by the spazz thats been going on
i wonder if anybody is gonna sub this lakorn
come on wiskboniko

meenia

sarNie Adult
My prediction why Kaotu walks out on Tee probably because she loves tee too much that she has to let him goes. If I'm the director I would change the ending to, after
the mother past away. Make all the four ladies gone their way to give Tee sometimes to thinks which lady who he loves tao Fah. Off the topic I remember watching heavenly sword and the dragon sabre 1986 tony Leung and kitty lai mei that was the best. There were four women, one by one came into his life, at the end he out weight to see which one that love him the most,( meaning that risked the most ) just like kaotu do for tee.Did anyone watch it? If you do then you know what I'm talking about. I love that story so much I watch like hundred times and never get tire of it.
I haven't seen tony's verison, but i know what you mean. I never get tired of that series. Even though all four girls where good/ bad, he still pick only one to love. Which i like that..My best is Alex 2003 verison. Didn't like 2000 and 2009. Can't wait to see who will star next. lol.

I too wish Ken get's with Araya.