[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mario and Margie will do just fine here since the roles of pranang seem very laid back, lol.

I just found out that Mint.C was offered the nang'ek role here but it turned rejected it since she has her entrance exams coming up & was also offered two lakorns at the same time. (I know nang'ek can't be changed anymore but wishful thinking Mario & Mint.C almost came true)! LOL.
not just her Exams she probably finishing off ruk patiharn and sai see plerng probably
her upcoming playing Looksorn Chompoo Araya as Sai sister

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Bliss are you kidding me? T-T Even though I'm proud of Mint and of course I want her to do well in her schoolwork, it just breaks my little heart that we could have seen her come back as n'ek and paired up with super cutie Mario. Oh why, couldn't p'Off wait just a bit until after Mint's exams are over? not that I mind seeing Margie in here because i love that girl too but come on, I can't get over that we almost had Mint!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
not just her Exams she probably finishing off ruk patiharn and sai see plerng probably
her upcoming playing Looksorn Chompoo Araya as Sai sister
No, Mint, Chompoo, and Por have not been confirmed or contacted about Sai See Plerng yet. I doubt Chompoo will be nang'ek b/c of her busy schedule but who knows.

Mint was offered two lakorns after Rak Pathiharn, this lakorn & Neur Mek 2 but their filming schedules are on the same days and time.

Therefore, she could only choose one lakorn. I guess Ch3 chose Nuer Mek 2 as her upcoming lakorn since P'Nok reserved before P'Off as what minttwix discussed at mteam forum.

As for Sai See Plerng nothing has been confirmed.

Bliss are you kidding me? T-T Even though I'm proud of Mint and of course I want her to do well in her schoolwork, it just breaks my little heart that we could have seen her come back as n'ek and paired up with super cutie Mario. Oh why, couldn't p'Off wait just a bit until after Mint's exams are over? not that I mind seeing Margie in here because i love that girl too but come on, I can't get over that we almost had Mint!
Lol. I wish I was kidding, jinxx. :p Gosh, Mint and Mario were so close to pairing up. I mean I like Margie too but she looks like his older sister instead. o_O

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario and Margie will do just fine here since the roles of pranang seem very laid back, lol.

I just found out that Mint.C was offered the nang'ek role here but it turned rejected it since she has her entrance exams coming up & was also offered two lakorns at the same time. (I know nang'ek can't be changed anymore but wishful thinking Mario & Mint.C almost came true)! LOL.
Oh Man! This really sucks, I really wanted Mint in here too and she would finally be n'ek and pair with Mario!!! So disappointed, but I understand her busy schedule and if she gets to pair with Mark again then I won't be mad. What are the chances for Mint and Mario again... oh well hope next time with a better storyline, they would've look really cute together.
Thanks for sharing Bliss, at least I know they offer her the role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
No, Mint, Chompoo, and Por have not been confirmed or contacted about Sai See Plerng yet. I doubt Chompoo will be nang'ek b/c of her busy schedule but who knows.

Mint was offered two lakorns after Rak Pathiharn, this lakorn & Neur Mek 2 but their filming schedules are on the same days and time.

Therefore, she could only choose one lakorn. I guess Ch3 chose Nuer Mek 2 as her upcoming lakorn since P'Nok reserved before P'Off as what minttwix discussed at mteam forum.

As for Sai See Plerng nothing has been confirmed.

Lol. I wish I was kidding, jinxx. :p Gosh, Mint and Mario were so close to pairing up. I mean I like Margie too but she looks like his older sister instead. o_O
thanks Bliss for your clarify cos i thought the 3 are already confirm in sai see plerng

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Any more picture yet??? Sorry for the rush but I need more picture of them I gues I'm getting over excited...hahaha

fun

Expired Sarnie
As much as I don't mind Mario and Margie pairing up, my heart breaks because this could possibly be an opportunity for Chalida to have a lakorn where she is not the the second leading nang ek. My heart will be even more broken if she accepted Neur Mek 2. I didn't like the first one and I am not a huge action fan despite loving Tawan Deard.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow good casting looks like this new version can be a good make up from Andrew/Aom older
version

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Talui Kongtai
Opening Ceremony Clip

credit to kisskeepintouch

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
i might tune this in just for Margie since i didn't like the one of andrew/aom then (so boring b/c it has one too many side characters to focus on) i sure hope they eliminate all those unnecessary thing -- aside from this .. MARIO/ANDREW .. good one :thumbsup:
This is out of nowhere but I LOVE LOVE LOVE your signature of ROY MARN & GAME RAI, GAME RAK!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
credit to tuntka

miss mario so much, can't wait!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_agVyR8Fl-w&feature=player_embedded

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Ha, now MArgie isn't rinning to get the egg but someone else do. :coverlaf:
lol i know, i was looking to see if margie was going to get any but nope.. it was the other people lol.. hilarious!

mario & margie looks cute together.. i havent seen the original but will def tune in for the two :)

btw, does anyone know what characters maprang and diew are playing? i hope they're going to be a couple in here since i find them adorable! ever since they paired up in that one other lakorn :)