[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't mind Mario and Margie. They actually look adorable. Well most of Mario nang ek do look older than him minus Taew because she has such a baby face. I don't believe she is in her early 20s. She still looks like a little teen without much makeup on.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for the news everyone! Since it's Act Art, I'm not surprised that Margie is chosen to be the n'ek. P'Aof seems to looovee her! I'm actually glad Taew is not in here. Mario and Taew deserves a really good plot line for their renunion and it'd be awesome if it was a slap/kiss genre. Besdies Taew has already worked with Act Art and we know how that turned out. I feel like she's a great actress but all her works have plots that don't really help her character to develop a strong chemistry with her praeks. On another note, Margie and Mario don't look so bad together judging from those pictures. I'm not a fan of hers but I'll watch for Mario. Oh and thank buddha she has her long hair in here! I can't stand her short hair and front cut bangs >.<

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Mario is such a cutie, i'm so excited to see him in this. I miss him so much.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I would like to see Margie in more serious roles, lol, although she does well in romantic comedies. It's time for change and this lakorn sure isn't going to help either Mario or her. Mario is so cute as always though, he's such eye candy! Yumm. :) Margie looks like she can be his older sister. :p They are both such tiny people though. I adore Margie's extensions, thank goodness!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aww, Margie and Mario actually do look cute together! I love them both so I can't wait to watch this and see how their chemistry turns out! and it's romantic comedy too, so that's a plus!

cecilia

Staff member
i might tune this in just for Margie since i didn't like the one of andrew/aom then (so boring b/c it has one too many side characters to focus on) i sure hope they eliminate all those unnecessary thing -- aside from this .. MARIO/ANDREW .. good one :thumbsup:

Yesssssssss. Margie with long hair! Now if only Noon S. would bring her long hair back, too. I like both Mario & Margie as well. I'm definitely going to be tuning in.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah i agree Margie she needed some meat on her she's beginning to be another
Pat Napapar

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh I think they make a fine couple after all....So lovely and cute don't know how to explain but I like...

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I hope Mario pulls this off as Andrew was hella cute in the original version. He's just a crack up. Glad to see that two of his lakorns are getting remakes. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope Mario pulls this off as Andrew was hella cute in the original version. He's just a crack up. Glad to see that two of his lakorns are getting remakes. :D
hope Mario can give a best shot too since Mario he resemble Andrew with the cute baby
face :thumbsup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mario and Margie will do just fine here since the roles of pranang seem very laid back, lol.

I just found out that Mint.C was offered the nang'ek role here but it turned rejected it since she has her entrance exams coming up & was also offered two lakorns at the same time. (I know nang'ek can't be changed anymore but wishful thinking Mario & Mint.C almost came true)! LOL.