[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh miss Deaw&Maprang couple so much, the lakorn end so fast. so sad they have too little scenes out.
Scream..Omg...at Ch3 concert, they are so freaking cute!!! make me blush/have big smile on my face. they have great chemistry not only on screen but off screen too, look like real lovers singing together. they should really date. wish they pair up again.

i'm so pissed after read the original scripts of their couple which was so cute/sweet. but the director cut out a lot of it and added a rawr scene for their couple instead when the scripts doesn't have it, don't know why, maybe he scare their couple will steal the spot light from the main couple (but after i read the original scripts of their couple,wow they do look like the p'ek/n'ek not like the second couple or villains in the lakorn version, such a waste of good scripts being cut out), but still even though they have little cute scenes together and even with the rawr scene too, many people still love their couple (include me) cause of their acting and chemistry they have together,there was a topic about the rawr scene in here too, many say wrong shouldn't have it, even if he did it cause of love is still wrong,bad thing for viewers to see. i agree rawr is not an act of love, but thai lakorns consider one of their charm, i guess, that's why they still have these scenes. i think it's insulting to the writers when the director change their scripts around so much, especially when the scripts is so good already. i'm so disappointed with P'Off for being unfair to Deaw&Maprang couple, cut out a lot of their cute scenes(at the island after he kidnap her) and make sukchai into a rapist when in original scripts he's not but a gentleman/ hero who save nada life(twice), love her a lot, take care of her when she's sick from fever after she drown, hug her to sleep when she's cold, and she love him too cause get to see he's really a good person when they are alone together at the island, she take care of him after he save her life. she chose to stay and save his life instead of escape when she had the chance to which make him love her more,they willingly slept together cause love eachother, more kiss scenes between them, no rawr scene, the writer did tried to make their couple into jum loey ruk cause was mention in the original scripts but without the rawr scene though, but make their couple into cute/sweet after he kidnap her to his private home on the island, not aggressive slap/kiss like the lakorn version did. the ending between their couple should've been more cute, at least a hug would have been good. i say remake lakorn for Deaw&Maprang. hope Ch3 is kind to their fans and pair them up soon. cause they know fans love this couple and cheering them. off screen they seem close too from the concert clip and i saw their IG-- photos/comments to eachother was so cute! love this pairs. became one of my favorite couple on screen and want them to be a real couple off screen too.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Where do u watch they concert at teedee? I try to watch on dootv but they didn't upload this,there only have the month of July. Yeah maybe they don't want the second couple to steal the main scene or this sceond is more hit then the main lol anyways.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Where do u watch they concert at teedee? I try to watch on dootv but they didn't upload this,there only have the month of July. Yeah maybe they don't want the second couple to steal the main scene or this sceond is more hit then the main lol anyways.
Here's the clip to Deaw&Maprang duet at the concert. sing my fav. song too(ta lay see dum)
scream! awww..they were soooooooooo cute! *blush* love how he held her hand so tight and stick out his arms ask her for a hug *blush*.. he's such a gentleman always held her hand up/down the stairs. (many celebs/fans who met him in person said he's very friendly,such a gentleman,good person.aww make me love him more)
it's sad that ch3 cut out some parts of them singing. suppose to be longer cause there was the part he ran and hug her too, sooo freakin cute! *blush*
this is how a couple should be when sing duet together,into their song like Deaw&Maprang are. they know how to please the crowds hehe.

interview them first and then sing @0:47 and interview again after done, Deaw is so funny/cute!

credit WindLight2010

@00:22 the part he ran and hug her (at see san bun terng news when advertise the concert) that got cut out in the concert. so cute! she look startled/so shy hehe.. they look so close/comfortable with eachother, love their relationship, even though may love eachother like siblings (with their 7 yrs age difference) but hey it can progress to more.. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZjaQ0zpuB0

credit nirvanafact

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anybody know whats the rating for this Lakorn?
The rating is pretty good. consider high for Ch3 prime time lakorn. they say if the rating is 6.5 and up is consider good/famous cause mean rating for city viewers is 12 and up, so this lakorn is consider famous, talk of the town. congrats to cast&crew, my personal special congratulations to Deaw&Maprang, they succeed highly as a couple in here. really hope Ch3 will bring them to pair up again. many fans cheering and wait to see.

Rating:
ep.9=8.2
ep.10=9.0
ep.11=8.7
ep.12 ending=10.6 (city viewers=15.1 ; country viewers=9.8)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I need help to find this song!!! I can't find it on youtube.

Does anyone know this song? I think Mario sing it. It starts at 8:15 on this part of epi 8.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfeNdrSE1-A&list=PLBBBCFCBE47DCDAC4&index=50&feature=plpp_video

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukchai&Nada cut scenes. can you guys please go and click like and comments. will mean a lot to the person who make it. and will be another supports for this couple to maybe get a chance to pair up again. thanks.
Deaw and Maprang saw this clip and they are very thankful and happy fans love their couple.

credit: chathita

y03n33

sarNie Egg
Hi,

I notice that we can watch this lakorn in eng sub at twindchannel, but twindchannel only sub it until ep 2 (2/5).
Where can I watch this lakorn in full episode with eng sub?

Khap khun mak kha....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm 1/3 done this lakorn, i gotta say, i liked it better than i thought i would have. I definitely liked it better than Andrew/Aom version. This version had more substance and it actually went somewhere, unlike the old one where it was just everywhere and going in circles. I like Margie's Kimlang more than Aom's Kimlang. 2012 Kimlang was cute, she had some spunk and she was all around just a sweet girl. Aom's was sweet, mature and a bit boring. I can't say who is a better Tong between Andrew and Mario, both of them did a great job. The casting for Kimlang's sister, Kimchaai was off. The actress doesn't even look Chinese, but whatever...

P'Off is doing a great job, this lakorn has direction and the characters added are actually relevant. I'm glad he took out a lot of the useless cast from the old version, all they did was blab. This version was so much funnier than the old version and it wasn't too corny either. My stomach still hurts from laughing at Tong as the Chinese elder guy, making Jaktarong do stupid things.

So far i'm entertained, i haven't been bored yet. Hopefully the 2/3 i haven't watched will be just as good as what i have seen so far.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's official, I'm in love with this lakorn. Much better than the old version, it wasn't silly, didn't drag out, was actually funny. This lakorn was great, it's also a great life lesson lakorn that teaches you about parents' love, accepting your child for who they are, good parenting. I love Mario as Tong, Tong is a really sincere guy and his love with Kimlang is so innocent. It's a refreshing break from regular p'eks who get mad too fast, buffalo stupid and senseless. Tong is a realistic character, he knows between right and wrong, he's not like other p'eks who listen to just one side of the story. I'm glad Tong and Kimlang had such an early love confession, that way they had no misunderstandings and they got to show their love for one another.

As a RAWR lover, i totally fell in love with Deaw and Maprang's storyline. Deaw really stood out in this lakorn, at times i felt like he was more of a p'ek than Tong was. I loved the slap and kiss going on with the kidnapping (P'Off should really do a slap and kiss lakorn one day, he's quite good in this direction) Sadly after they came home they didn't have anymore huge scenes together until the end. I'm a bit shocked that Nada gave in so easily to Chai. I was expecting him to beg her lots but all it took was an "I love you" to get her to sleep with him, i guess it shows that she developed feelings for him as well. Anyways, i do like this coupling so i might go back and watch Pla Lai Pai Daeng since they were paired up together as well. Half the love i have for this lakorn is for this coupling <3

Jaktarong and Kimchaai were cute as well. I love Jariya Enfone here, she's hilarious. I love the episode where she got a makeover and tried to seduce her husband. They didn't waste too much time with Kimhoi hating on Tong, she actually stopped caring about Tong and Kimlang dating and let him call Kimlang "faen" after that dinner they had together. The old version had Kimhoi hating Tong until the very end with Tong saving her life. This version was very entertaining, the subplots were hilarious and wasn't overly silly. It had a touch of everything, comedy, family drama, slap and kiss, etc....love this lakorn very much!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Started watching this one and it's got me rolling with laughter, especially Mario's scenes, Mario did such a great job.
I'm at the part in ep5 where Kimlang is getting married and Tong pretends to be the Chinese priest(?). Seriously funny.