[Ch3] Ruk Kerd Nai Talad Sode (Act Art)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
If Mario and Taew name are both link in the six senses series then why don't goes ahead and pick a new girl for this one...experiment after one to another...lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Isn't nek suppose to be chinese in here? I dnk but I can't imagine margie and mario together. Maybe cause I still hAve mario/taaew fever

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Isn't nek suppose to be chinese in here? I dnk but I can't imagine margie and mario together. Maybe cause I still hAve mario/taaew fever
yeah the n'ek she's suppose to be Chinese i don't know why Margie yeah maybe the
long fever of Mario and Taew

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I think that girl didn't have china look. For me I think she is kinda India and Mexico

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Margie might not be a good match for Mario anyways, because she looks older than him. Mario look young. Why can't it be Mint C. I think she's the perfect choice for this lakorn...not only that she will look great with Mario I'm sure. lol.

With Taew, I prefer a better storyline for her and Mario reunion. Hope Margie is only a rumor.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Ohhh Mint C is fine but i'm really scare about her acting. It still so stiff :(( But imagine her with Mario is not that bad actually. I think Margie is ok too. She is cute but i prefer her with Boy.

pink-lily

sarNie Hatchling
I hope not with Margie, although i like both of them i wish not because i perfer Mario with Baifern only, n i know a lot of u have the Mario and taew fever LOL, but i've always wanted to see Mario and Baifern reunite for a lakorn...a good one, but if this is not so good of a storylibe then it's okay...any good n'ek will do....

Me is always Baifern n Mario...all the way....LMAO

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I hope not with Margie, although i like both of them i wish not because i perfer Mario with Baifern only, n i know a lot of u have the Mario and taew fever LOL, but i've always wanted to see Mario and Baifern reunite for a lakorn...a good one, but if this is not so good of a storylibe then it's okay...any good n'ek will do....

Me is always Baifern n Mario...all the way....LMAO
i don't think its a yes for Baifern cos she's Ch7 n'ek not Ch3 and Mario his now loyal
to Ch3

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I won't say anything yet even if I know that Margie looks older than Mario. Lol
I dont mind seeing these two together. :)
Thanks Tinah! :D

& here's another one:

Credit: BM Pantip
So cute! :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm so sad Taew isn't in this. I wonder when she and Oh will pair up again. But on the bright side I'm glad to see Mario on the small screen again. I will totally tune in for him!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the pics.
I still hope to see margie and boy in Tawanchai nai marn mek.
I hope she can take both lakorn.
They actually looks cute.