[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

little

sarNie Adult
yippee 3x a week it'll be a fun an intense one i wonder if they'll add a baby in this one since they have a r and willing

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh yeah there was an R scene. I keep forgetting about it since the one in Bee & Pok's was awkward. lol
Idk... It's TV scene. Let's pray and hope that they surprise us by adding a baby!! :) Just 2 MORE days left!!! :)

Alice, ahaha Thanks and yeah no problem. :)

roselovesice

I honestly do not know. Lol I don't think so since I don't see her name on the list...or I could be wrong. :) lol

Anyways, I'm so lame. I keep forgetting that they both have rings. lol I find it really amusing. Ahaha ;P

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
The couple and she wearing orange outfit with short hair in the collage of pics... Well thAt look like Tao to me anyway??

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
The couple and she wearing orange outfit with short hair in the collage of pics... Well thAt look like Tao to me anyway??
Yes that's Tao. I don't know what role she will be playing in here. Looks like she will be pairing with Petch.

Thanks rose once again for the lovely photos!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Tao will be playing as Margie's bestfriend sister.
The one that her hasband cheat on her.

--
Thanks for the pics.

roselovesice

Credit: TheIQzero

Bargie is so silly. I can't wait to see this and the lakorn. :)
I'm so excited! Just 2 more days left!!! :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
pictures credit @P'Boy Pakorn Facebook Fanclub

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the clip and pixs.
Truth me,Rosie. everytime i see your name i come in direct. :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
There is a subbing team at viki. I'm not sure if they are committed because it seems like they are in need of translators and I'm not sure oif their quality just because the English translation for the title is very off. But I could be very wrong.