[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Its tomorrow.i wonder if i can watch a little part of the first episode tomorrow.since i have class at 10 tomorrow.happy first is in here too.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yes, me too read somewhere that there's a viki subbing team for Roy Marn. Since it is on viki, I won't have the chance to watch it. Hopefully someone YouTuber would like to sub it. Or someone here, please summarize the episode for us.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Credit: Marine2fly

Credit: tuntka

You guys probably saw this already. lol

Anyways, Yeah I think the vikiteam is going to sub it but at a slower pace since they don't have that much people to help.
I do wish somebody will help sub it on youtube. It'll be extra nicer. :) Lol

Thanks for the clip and pixs.
Truth me,Rosie. everytime i see your name i come in direct. :coverlaf:
Ahaa! You're welcome anytime. :)

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Four work days down and one more to go. I'm praying someone has the lakorn up on youtube by the time I get home. If I'm anxious now, it will be torture when I watch the episodes and it ends with a cliff hanger each episode making you want more but have to wait another day or week.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Boy and Margie little skit was just too adorable. I'm so excited. It is 2:35 am right now. Can't sleep haha it is not like I can catch it live, I'm using an iPod ever since my laptop officially died.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another Ost
Ost.รอยมาร อยู่ๆก็มาประกฏตัวในหัวใจ - Prakit tua nae hua jai

credit from gappkoo

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Margie looks really cute on those pics.
They sure have many romentice scene,can't wait to see both lakorn and the show. :bopping:

cecilia

Staff member
I miss the first 30 minutes of live stream b/c i was to lazy to get up .. but since i have to get up to do something for the parent .. i end up tuning in the rest of the time and so far so good .. it seems they're meeting tomorrow so i'm assuming they didn't meet today. First's so cute .. it seems he's digging Margie more than Margie's cousin :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Today episode was ok. First towers over everyone lol he is so tall. And the guy that likes Mei is creepy!!!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
So far so good.
I find Margie so cute in this lakorn, and of course with First too.
When she punched him, it's was so funny.
I was lughing when her grandma call her Buby.. :coverlaf:
The one that like May is cute,i mean more them on the pics.
Can't wait till Bee and Mark meets.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I was watching the first part of the episode and got soooo confused. Lol I felt so lame because Of course I should of known that they'll go back to how it started. Lol

Anyways, I want them both to meet each other already. Too bad they didn't run into each other those couple of times. ):
It's getting good...actually decent so far. :) Can't wait to see tmr's episode. :D

Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, what is going on , than I relive it LOL . Margie in Roy marn 2011 is so cute. I'm in love with her right now. I wish I would have a daughter so cute like her :p :p.

can't wait when bee and mark will meet. :wub: :wub:

I was watching the first part of the episode and got soooo confused. Lol I felt so lame because Of course I should of known that they'll go back to how it started. Lol

Anyways, I want them both to meet each other already. Too bad they didn't run into each other those couple of times. ):
It's getting good...actually decent so far. :) Can't wait to see tmr's episode. :D

Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip