[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE ROSE!!! :cloud9: :thumbsup:

Boy is just too cute in that first picture near Margie.

Thanks!
Lol Thankss! :) I'm just trying to advertise Roy Marn...you know, promote. ahahhaha! Show them what this lakorn gots. :loool:

aha looks like this lakorn is up for a petition challenging of :w-scene-pop-corn:
Kon Ruk Luang Jai vs Mia Taeng and now Roy Marn vs Kon Ruk Luang Jai wonder what is next
GASSSPPP!!! :teary: There's a :w-scene-pop-corn: in KRLJ??! I'm totally sad now. :angry: lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
:D omg rose!! Not to sound weird or anything, but i could just kiss you!! Lol, you always upload photos for us!! Thank you, thank you!!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Finally it's airing. I love these 2 since 4,huajai. Boy is slowly growing on my fav pek list

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
:D omg rose!! Not to sound weird or anything, but i could just kiss you!! Lol, you always upload photos for us!! Thank you, thank you!!
Ahaha you're so silly. It's all goods. :) I actually don't upload them. I'm too lazy so I just copy and paste the URL. Lolol xD

Fun4fun, ahaa it's been painful since the day they announced it. ROFL xD

Btw, Thanks Alice ! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ahaha you're so silly. It's all goods. :) I actually don't upload them. I'm too lazy so I just copy and paste the URL. Lolol xD

Fun4fun, ahaa it's been painful since the day they announced it. ROFL xD

Btw, Thanks Alice ! :)
aha u :welcome1: Rosie lets all join the Roy Marn action :highfive: :numchuck:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
the character chart is confusing. i'm going to have to go back and read about the relationships againg, what with n'ek and her uncle and her cousin and...*etc*

little

sarNie Adult
the character chart is confusing. i'm going to have to go back and read about the relationships againg, what with n'ek and her uncle and her cousin and...*etc*
same here i'm confused and even though i watch the older version with bee i still don't get it

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I'm excited for this weekend because I can't wait to see this lakorn. I'm looking forward to Boy and Margie - this couple will gain lots of fans from this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm excited for this weekend because I can't wait to see this lakorn. I'm looking forward to Boy and Margie - this couple will gain lots of fans from this lakorn.
its coming this Friday and weekend i am very excited as much as u JennieN :thumbsup: