[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for sharing the 2nd teaser! I can't wait for this drama to air. Boy and Margie are adorable together! About the crying scene, I believe this is when Mak and Bee are in love but because Mak pity May (Bee's cousin. She was raped and dragged away from her wedding to Mak by the neighbor) and because Bee feels bad in 'stealing' her cousin's fiance, the latter wants a divorce and move to the States with Mak's parents. Well, at least that's what happens in the old version with Saranyu and Pen. He was just pleading with her not to leave him.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
Nadech and Yaya lakorn gam rai gam ruk have like 22 episodes but i understand that because that drama have 2 parts. I'm so exciting for this drama i went back to watch the old version on youtube and all i can see is L TO L which is rare in thai drama but im so loving it!! Hope they keep it in this drama too. I want to see the love scenes between Boy and Margie ><

little

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya lakorn gam rai gam ruk have like 22 episodes but i understand that because that drama have 2 parts. I'm so exciting for this drama i went back to watch the old version on youtube and all i can see is L TO L which is rare in thai drama but im so loving it!! Hope they keep it in this drama too. I want to see the love scenes between Boy and Margie ><

what old lakorn r u talking about on youtube i want to watch it too do u mean grgr on youtube what's the website i can watch it from. yeah this new roy marn is making my heart beat i just cannot wait 1 of my all time faves jealousy, rape, bickering luv luv b better with a hope of a baby since the last 2 old versions didn't have

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
what old lakorn r u talking about on youtube i want to watch it too do u mean grgr on youtube what's the website i can watch it from. yeah this new roy marn is making my heart beat i just cannot wait 1 of my all time faves jealousy, rape, bickering luv luv b better with a hope of a baby since the last 2 old versions didn't have
Oh i meant the old version of roy marn XD and i watched it on youtube. You can just type Roy marn on youtube and they will have like a bunch of the old version of roy marn videos that you can watch ^^.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks for sharing! The second teaser definitely looks more interesting compared to the first. I almost forgot Fist was in here as well. Perhaps maybe I will tune in to this lakorn. Oh and also 16 Eps isn't really that much of a drag if you ask me. Most lakorns are normally 13-16 eps anyways. Besides, Plerng Toranorng was 15 eps and Tawan Deurd is 16 so I shall assume all 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar projects wouldn't be any shorter in length.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww.. Did Ken visit the set? That's too cute and nice of him.

Just the two them on RS show? Wow. How sweet is that! Ehe.

Margie looks better when she's all dolled up.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
^^Ken and Margie look cute in that photo. However, not sure if they are compatible onscreen, but then we never know until they pair up. ;)

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ I agree, Margie looks great when her hair is done like that. Lol my eyes went straight to Ken :D Maybe he was there for shooting KRLJ on RS as well? So cute tho. Love that picture where Boy is hugging Margie, hahaha it looks like Boy is hugging her so tightly that one of her boob is popped out lol!! Thanks so much for the pictures!