[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wooow thanks for the pics and gifs. Only about 9 more days till this airs!! :D
wow cee u started counting the days already i stop doing counting days cos i'll make a
mistake later on so excited to see Bargie its going to so entertaining somehow its like
Boy vs Margie its dog vs cat with bickering :numchuck: :smack:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
is this supposed to be a comedy? from what i remember...the old one with bee and pok wasn't very funny at all..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is this supposed to be a comedy? from what i remember...the old one with bee and pok wasn't very funny at all..
the 2 older version wasn't comedy that much but this new version of Bargie slightly
changes it added comedy :scratchhead2:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
The 23rd? I can't wait any lonnggeerrrr! Lol but I guess it's okay because that means we get 3 episodes, not one!!! :) lol

roselovesice

Credit: Boy & Margie Pantip

OmGGG! So cute and intimate. Lol I totally cannot wait to see these scenes now. :D lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing the photos...as most of us all know in the old version there was a :w-scene-pop-corn: , i think i spy it in the photos haha!......and maybe they kept the rape scene too? looks like it.

roselovesice

Well, I hope they do. Bee and Pok's R scene was corny. Let's hope this one will be feisty. Lol jk :p
Anyways, I love the nipple cripple picture. Well, in some form it looks like it. Lol
I just pray that she let Boy be her first onscreen JOOP JOOP guy. Ahaaa :p

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I hope they do. Bee and Pok's R scene was corny. Let's hope this one will be feisty. Lol jk :p
Anyways, I love the nipple cripple picture. Well, in some form it looks like it. Lol
LOL yea i agree Bee and Pok's version--it was a really weird rape scene haha. When it comes to pictures, Boy and Margie have way more cute looking parts together than in bts clips and stuff.

roselovesice

LOL yea i agree Bee and Pok's version--it was a really weird rape scene haha. When it comes to pictures, Boy and Margie have way more cute looking parts together than in bts clips and stuff.
I know, right? Lol Makes me sad that they didn't show us some of the cute bts scenes. ): lol
Well, the good part is that we know they'll be sharing a bed. Rofl! xD

roselovesice

Oh yeah! Me too! I want a baby at the end as well! :D

Anyways, omygoodness! I can't stop looking at the pictures and rewatching the MV!!! Lol I'm just that excited. Ahaha ;P
Just two more weekends left. This is torturous. Aha!

cecilia

Staff member
omo, they are so cute -- love those many cute scenes of them in that one collage --- i so wanna watch this now!!!