[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i love seeing when they have a wedding scene of the pra'nang in thai lakorn its so narak dee mak mak. :cloud9:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Another lakorn for me to look forward to. I can't wait for Game Rai Game Rak and Now RoyMarn with Boy and Margie (they are adorable)!!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ yep! so many good upcoming lakorn with amazing pra'nang!!! i'm excited and impatient lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. the photographer still had to tip-toe even though first splitted his leg ahaha.. hilarious XD..

ehehe and boy picking up the coins ^__________^ and margie running to get her egg hehe.. adorable!!

and omgahhh!!! the wedding clip.. got me all blushing and smiling.. i totally.. totally can not wait for this lakorn!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^she's so funny -- rushing to get her lucky egg.

Here's a first look at their first day filming -- WEDDING!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIZNf-hcjlE
Credit: margicfanclub
margies so pretty on her wedding day! her traditional dress look almost like the one she wore in "badarn jai" im glad she didnt have her bangs there

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
SAME HERE!

lol at the end of the wedding clip, Bargie just burst out laughing together. so cute!
oh! this is going to be a long wait for such a fun-looking lakorn!
Hopefully it wont be toooo long!! I cant wait for all the cute scenes! Hehe its funny cuz Boy's name is gonna be 'Mark' in here =)

jjinxx

^ oh that's so cute!! and n'ek's name is...wait, someone mentioned it earlier. i go look...oh, it's Bee!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
^ oh that's so cute!! and n'ek's name is...wait, someone mentioned it earlier. i go look...oh, it's Bee!
LoL yes i remember laughing in the Bee and Pok version because Bee Bandit would call Pok 'Bee' haha he probably felt weird calling his own name.

Mark&Bee... I cant wait!!!

dukbogi

sarNie Egg
just watch the BTS..seem so interesting..
wonder if anyone willing to sub it?
:rolleyes1:

jjinxx

If someone could teach me how to add subs, i would gladly sub it:)
now's the time to be a computer whiz, which i'm not. lol but yes, i also appreciate the offer!
I'm looking forward to Bargie's lakorn very much, so if you are here often i might be begging you to summarize some scenes. forgive me!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
If someone could teach me how to add subs, i would gladly sub it:)
ahaha you made me screech in joy hehe.. i would so love ya if you subbed this lakorn.

i can't encode lakorns, but i surely can help edit and time the subs for you hehehe..