thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i get this gut feeling when i see Boy soo cheesy;
it makes me cheesy tooo :)
narak jing jing ler.

dude that guy looks like Rome.
my sister says that all the time when she watches Matt and grates lakorn
LMFAO ahhaha
ahhh and i thought Oil Mira was going to pair with First.
she's paired up w/that guy Rome jr.
LoL i was thinking the same thing as you! when i was seeing Boy all cheesy i kept smiling like that too hehehe.

THAT GUY DOES LOOK LIKE ROME! hahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i think im the only one who can't see a resemblance >_< am i even looking at the rite guy? lol.. it's not first or boy.. so it has to be the other guy.. but hmm.. still can't see rome in him..

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao.. i think im the only one who can't see a resemblance >_< am i even looking at the rite guy? lol.. it's not first or boy.. so it has to be the other guy.. but hmm.. still can't see rome in him..
you have to see him in the lakorn, he doesn't look exactly like him, but you see a lil bit of Rome in him lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Aiko i just had to laugh at your comment ! HAHAHA
you're soo funny !!
its not first or boy so it has to be the other guy
hahahahahaha :DDDD
idk but its his face ! a skinnier version of him.
something about Rome that doesn't appeal to be anymore like when he was Asanee and Paul!
those were is HOT years for me !
sorry Off topic ><

i am soo looking forward to RM!
BARGIE OFFICIALLY BECAME ONE OF MY FAV. KOO KWAN <3
THEY LOOK SOO Cute together.

awww just going to be diff now since they are not surrounded by their big ADISUAN FAMILY including the
daughter in laws JEED & CHA-AM ><

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
i didn't think he looked like Rome at all at first, but then the last few episodes of KRGR, BAM!!! my jaw just dropped cuz like his features and especially the eyebrows or something really resembles Rome! but Rome's way buffer! ^^

Boy, i love his big smile, especially when it's next to Margie's cute one! they're so great! and they kind of have that skin complement going on too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i didn't think he looked like Rome at all at first, but then the last few episodes of KRGR, BAM!!! my jaw just dropped cuz like his features and especially the eyebrows or something really resembles Rome! but Rome's way buffer! ^^

Boy, i love his big smile, especially when it's next to Margie's cute one! they're so great! and they kind of have that skin complement going on too.
he does resemble Rome quite a few but Rome he looks way better and looks maturer and damn hotter and taller muscular. That
guy can't top himself to be like Rome since Rome his been acting as p'ek long ago and that dude only see him as rai.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. maybe i havent seen the resemblance yet is due to my late watching of krgr.. i've been behind in that lakorn >_<

jjinxx

lol it's agreed that Rome-lookalike got nothing on the real ROME!!
i wonder what role he will be playing... :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bts talui kongtai credit kisskeepintouch

cecilia

Staff member
^she's so funny -- rushing to get her lucky egg.

Here's a first look at their first day filming -- WEDDING!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIZNf-hcjlE
Credit: margicfanclub

jjinxx

^ Thanks Ceci!!

OH MY GOSH! Boy and Margie already looking so cute on their first filming! ahaahahahah, i can tell they're going to be comedic already. just watching their upset faces and the way they're so annoyed putting rings on each other that is funny! Margie's beautiful in her wedding outfit!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love Boy's laugh at the end of the clip, he was like ghahahaha. Made me laugh too. Looks cute, can't wait to see this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow this sure looks damn good in away, maybe this lakorn is a good one from Tv Scene just like they had done with Aum/Taew.