[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol thanks dancy.. i was about to post'em too hehe..

anyways.. here are my screencaps ^_^ la la la.. im so excited.. *whistles*

tinah

sarNie Coma
i so dont like margies hair! the bangs make it look worst. i thought she looked better in "wan jai.."

thanks for the caps

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh garsh! BARGIE looking way adorable together! don't know what it is about them, their couple pictures just make me smile! ^^
Margie is so cute with her short hair. i think it just depends on her clothing. if they dress her up in girly clothes, she'll look girly then, even if the hair is short.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

Oil Mira is also in here ><
I have a feeling she is paired up w/First?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ i believe so.. i even capped them together but.. i guess i forgot to put them there ahaha..

anyways.. i actually find margie adorable in that hairstyle ^_^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Bargie....overly cute. LOVE the couple. Thanks for the pictures and screencaps and video!!!!! Got to do some artwork this weekend of this two.
I like Margie's hairstyle.

I just love this picture. Their eyes look so happy and they look like a real couple:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I think Margie looks adorable with this hair style. She looks really young which Bee, nang'eke, in the series is supposed to be. She and Boy are adorable together I hope this remake will be good.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
The pictures have just made me want to see this so much more. Though I liked her with longer hair, I love Margie's short hair too. She looks adorable. :thumbsup:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^ yes i like that picture too! they are just cute beyond words.
i'm really looking forward to this lakorn, i can't wait to see like BTS or other clips of Bargie acting together! and the story sounds real fun from what i've read!

thanks for the opening ceremony vid!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I like Margie and Boy .... they are cute and they really have similar features....

Hope it will air after my Yadech's lakorn so I can watch the lakorn I like after one another!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like Margie and Boy .... they are cute and they really have similar features....

Hope it will air after my Yadech's lakorn so I can watch the lakorn I like after one another!!!
I don't think this will air at any time sooner within this year it will air probably early 2012.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg that Rome look alike in here too i don't like him when his playing tansik in KLRGR he has that villain evil face and
now his back again god everybody been saying him and Rome look resemble but i think Rome he look way better. :coverlaf:
more pic to add credit Kuma Entertainment and pantip

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh more pixies.. yay!! thanks!! <3

lol.. i dont think that guy look like rome at all >_<

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i get this gut feeling when i see Boy soo cheesy;
it makes me cheesy tooo :)
narak jing jing ler.

dude that guy looks like Rome.
my sister says that all the time when she watches Matt and grates lakorn
LMFAO ahhaha
ahhh and i thought Oil Mira was going to pair with First.
she's paired up w/that guy Rome jr.