[Ch3] Roy Marn (Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^you are right. andrew would be a good choice especially since hes mix too. i bet they arent gonna choose a mix actor so theres not too much out there right now lol

somp9

sarNie Adult
I would like to see Andrew or Aun act again with Rita. They've so much chemistry from their first lakorn.
RTEAM would be my best choice if they have the chance to reunited.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^you are right. andrew would be a good choice especially since hes mix too. i bet they arent gonna choose a mix actor so theres not too much out there right now lol
Omg i just 4get to mention Andrew's name for the half looking. Barry is a good choice too but his just too young and a kid
for Rita. What about Au Thanakorn haven't heard him awhile only his upcoming with Gale, wanna see his chances as p'ek
again him and Rita use to be in a shoot of Ch3 calendar 2005 or 06 can't remember which one and Aff/Joy R was on there too
and Au/Rita not bad at all looks good with their tall height. :thumbsup:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Andrew is the best chice for this lakorn if they r looking for mixed p'ek and he looks old enough and mature enough for the role of a husband. Oh i just memberes that this lakorn had a rape scene. Even though it wasn't as lovey dovey. I hope they add more cute scenes and more kisses!!

fanny

sarNie Adult
i love pok and bee's version of roymarn, but i dont mind rita in this remake version. i cant wait for her lakorn with aum, she play angel.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Au thanakorn is too old for Rita and I don't think it will be Andrew because they're probably not looking for a mix p'ek anyway.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I would LOVE an Andrew + Rita reunion... They had mad chemistry in Mongkut Saeng Jun didn't work out too well so this could totally be redemption. Pra aek's character is supposed to be half white no? In both versions with Tua Saranyu and Bee, they were both half white and nang aek would call him a "farang kee nok." I liked the one with Bee and Pok but it was kinda lacking towards the end, I think the one with Tua is better. I like Rita, but she would be a miscast for this too. For the pra aek , if they cast someone non white, they could always give him contacts like chakrit in the one with Janie hahaha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea this would be a good come back role for andrew. i dont know why but he have been in some sucky lakorns. he need to work with other production and not just pjj because their lakorns are so boring and slow

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Au thanakorn is too old for Rita and I don't think it will be Andrew because they're probably not looking for a mix p'ek anyway.
He might be old the fact about his age but lots people said that he actually looks younger than his age even Num his about
the same but he kind of look tired and stress out as for Andrew his the right one and will match Rita also white too
wanted a reunion of the two half actor and actress like Andrew/Rita.

solin

sarNie Adult
Rita and Andrew again would be great !

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Update! Khun Pin from Tv scene gave an interview that the pra-nang would be Boy & Margie. Daradaily misunderstood that Rita would be in this one but actually Rita would be in Raengruk, not Roymarn. I've got info from this thread http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10158160/A10158160.html

I think they will change the script a little bit like Boy might be the mix of Thai-Jap or Thai-Korean instead of mix of European. In the first version, p'ek wasn't mix either but he wore color contact lenses and dyed his hair. He didn't look mix despite his dyed hair and blue contact lenses but his acting was very good. So I think Boy & Margie seems good too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ugh what a disappointment. Boy doesn't suit as praek. I really liked this lakorn but I'm feeling the new cast. Wish lakorn thai produced this

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Update! Khun Pin from Tv scene gave an interview that the pra-nang would be Boy & Margie. Daradaily misunderstood that Rita would be in this one but actually Rita would be in Raengruk, not Roymarn. I've got info from this thread http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10158160/A10158160.html

I think they will change the script a little bit like Boy might be the mix of Thai-Jap or Thai-Korean instead of mix of European. In the first version, p'ek wasn't mix either but he wore color contact lenses and dyed his hair. He didn't look mix despite his dyed hair and blue contact lenses but his acting was very good. So I think Boy & Margie seems good too.

Daradaily is unreliable and Pantip thread is more accurate. Oh good Margie-Boy reunite again. :cheer:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hate daradaily. i dont know how they come out with the news as if they really knew what they were talking about and then the news end up being false